Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Press conference

124»

Comments

• coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This thread fucking sucks now. Way to turn it into a bad soap opera guys! Keep it up!

Its not like there is anything else to discuss from that sizzling presser
    Right so just make it cringe instead
    dipshit
    Bad for the brand

This place is a gem of free speech. But don't be stupid and draw unnecessary fire
    Really clever. Totally understanding what we are saying. Genius, even.
    You seem on edge today. Who ruffled your feathers?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This thread fucking sucks now. Way to turn it into a bad soap opera guys! Keep it up!

Its not like there is anything else to discuss from that sizzling presser
    Right so just make it cringe instead
    dipshit
    Bad for the brand

This place is a gem of free speech. But don't be stupid and draw unnecessary fire
    Really clever. Totally understanding what we are saying. Genius, even.
    You seem on edge today. Who ruffled your feathers?
    I'm chill brotha, just dont want to get Derek in hot water
    Founders Club

I don't see gender

I know it's not very woke of me to admit. But PGOS sees gender. Crucify me
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

This bored has become woke.

The joke was made about Jen being a whore. I’ve ran with it and it’s been fun.

I came here because I thought I could say damn near anything and no one would get butt hurt.

@PostGameOrangeSlices no one gives a fuck about this bored…

As for meth, no, but I would like a rock. And no, TOF is gross.

I’m disappointed with the majority of you.

FYFE

If it was funny, nobody would care. But all you did was make a lame quip about her sucking dick. Low effort bullshit.

I made a comment about Jen getting gunned down by the ATF. Arguably just as vile. But it got big belly laughs in the media room and that's what matters.

Do better @dirtysouwfdawg

So if I’m understanding things correctly, gunning down the AD is funny? But fundraising from her back isn’t funny?

Ok.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I came here because I thought I could say damn near anything and no one would get butt hurt.

FYFE

If it was funny, nobody would care. But all you did was make a lame quip about her sucking dick. Low effort bullshit.

I made a comment about Jen getting gunned down by the ATF. Arguably just as vile. But it got big belly laughs in the media room and that's what matters.

So if I’m understanding things correctly, gunning down the AD is funny? But fundraising from her back isn’t funny?

Ok.
    One is actionable (libel) and one is clearly a joke. It’s not your website and you do put Derek at risk when you say that shit. It’s nothing to do with being woke. Same standards that have always applied.
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

FYFE

Ok.
    One is actionable (libel) and one is clearly a joke. It’s not your website and you do put Derek at risk when you say that shit. It’s nothing to do with being woke. Same standards that have always applied.
    This
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

FYFE

Ok.
    The fact that standards are being brought into a discussion on HH is laughable.

Either could be viewed as a joke as each could also be viewed as actionable.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

FYFE

Ok.
    It's all about delivery. Work on yours.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

FYFE

Ok.

I’ll let you read up on libel law before you jump back into this convo because you’re really in over your head here
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

FYFE

Ok.

I’ll let you read up on libel law before you jump back into this convo because you’re really in over your head here
    A quick google search tells me all I need to know ass. Fuck yourself with the in over my head bullshit.

5 elements needed to determine libel. One of those is what I’m saying being false. At least that’s what the interwebs say.

Moot point though because a lawyer isn’t knocking on stalins door tomorrow.

I’m not going to get in a shit throw over us having varied opinions over what could or couldn’t actually happen.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    Founders Club

FYFE

It's not about being woke. It's about not being fucking stupid and ruining the good thing we have going. Hope this helps.
    Nobody is going lawyer up dude. Relax. When people make physical threats, Derek takes care of it.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

FYFE

Ok.

A quick google search tells me all I need to know ass. Fuck yourself with the in over my head bullshit.

5 elements needed to determine libel. One of those is what I’m saying being false. At least that’s what the interwebs say.

Moot point though because a lawyer isn’t knocking on stalins door tomorrow.

I’m not going to get in a shit throw over us having varied opinions over what could or couldn’t actually happen.
    Please explain how a joke about jen traveling back in time to mount Carmel and getting caught in atf crossfire is defamatory towards her reputation as collegiate athletic director
    Please see paragraph 3 and 4.

Never saw the time travel part or part of it being in my backyard.

Still, return to paragraphs 3 and 4.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol. Eklund just qualified the "...for Washington" qualifier by saying Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney are great coaches but wouldn't be good hires for Washington

Christian Caple and Mike Vorel do a great job covering Husky Football but they wouldn't be good hires for Dawgman
    POTW. I’m still laughing.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

We’re gunna hire Jay Norvell and you’ll like it!!!