Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Not here, forever suffer must you

79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Bob stoops doesn't want this dreck. We are are the next university of Minnesota

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,700
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    This game had no bearing on anything
  • Options
    DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 761
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I think we’ve been Minnesota for longer than we think. They had a decent run 15ish years ago when they had those two good running backs.

Minnesota would absolutely be 3 point favorites against this team on a neutral field next week.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think we’ve been Minnesota for longer than we think. They had a decent run 15ish years ago when they had those two good running backs.

Minnesota would absolutely be 3 point favorites against this team on a neutral field next week.
    As a Minnesota native this box score will forever haunt me:

• Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

As a Minnesota native this box score will forever haunt me:

UW could only dream of putting up 35 points
  • Options
    PatsDoogPatsDoog Member Posts: 159
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2021

We are certainly closer to Minnesota than a good program, but not due to lack of resources. Recruits and boosters are ample, our dumbfuck athletic department just can't take advatage of it. We are a poor man's Texas.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,669
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

#myMarionBarber
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,723
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

#myMarionBarber
    Four hundred and twenty fucking four yards rushing and yet you give up 31 points in the fourth quarter.

I will never understand how both those facts could be simultaneously true.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We aren’t nearly as good as Minnesota. HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Purdue beat two "top 5" teams this year and has 4 losses. Purdue is the all time leader in unranked teams beating top 5 teams. I think the B1G being a tad over rated may have something to do with that

The Minnesota comparison was a podcast thing to illustrate how its much easier to fall into sucking and staying there than it is to get back. And yet UW did bounce back a bit in the legendary magical three year run of almost winning a big bowl game

The Golder Gophers were a legendary program through the time they lost the Natty to our DAWGS in the Rose Bowl. Allegedly