Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to PDXDuckfan

You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM because I have this place dialed in.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I wonder how many people have actually pm-ed you, sincerely believing that you would dial them in.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The only thing funnier than Jim Moore's article about his dog dying is PDXQuookfan telling the story of old man Husky kicking his ass in E1......in front of kids!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

The only thing funnier than Jim Moore's article about his dog dying is PDXQuookfan telling the story of old man Husky kicking his ass in E1......in front of kids!

Link?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    HuskyJW said:

huh?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HuskyJW said:

BRB, JO
    http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12976594&stm=158752489
    PDXDuckFan eDucker with no life
    Rating: 2.4/5 this site
    5014 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | ReportPosted: 07/07/2014 7:54 PM

Re: Offseason thread: your best and worst trip to an away Duck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best trip: Last year at UW. They knew their place, was able to tailgate with some cool Husky fans, and the "new" stadium is nice because it actually has real restrooms in the East End Zone. Before last year, it was all blue Porta-Potties on the east side of that stadium, even in the stadium.

Worst trip: 2011 at UW. I got punched, had a 55 year-old looking guy scream "F**K the DUCKS!!!" repeatedly while standing in line for the porta-potty with a bunch of kids around, and had to leave the "Dawg Zone" tailgate right outside the stadium because of the treatment we Duck fans were getting from those A-Holes.
    Last edited 07/07/2014 7:56 PM by PDXDuckFan

At least he didn't get raped in the parking lot
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

http://forums.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12976594&stm=158752489

PDXDuckFan eDucker with no life
    Rating: 2.4/5 this site
    5014 posts this site
    Ignore this Member
    Nominate | ReportPosted: 07/07/2014 7:54 PM

Re: Offseason thread: your best and worst trip to an away Duck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best trip: Last year at UW. They knew their place, was able to tailgate with some cool Husky fans, and the "new" stadium is nice because it actually has real restrooms in the East End Zone. Before last year, it was all blue Porta-Potties on the east side of that stadium, even in the stadium.

Worst trip: 2011 at UW. I got punched, had a 55 year-old looking guy scream "F**K the DUCKS!!!" repeatedly while standing in line for the porta-potty with a bunch of kids around, and had to leave the "Dawg Zone" tailgate right outside the stadium because of the treatment we Duck fans were getting from those A-Holes.
    Last edited 07/07/2014 7:56 PM by PDXDuckFan

At least he didn't get raped in the parking lot

That's next year.
  • PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited August 2014
    I wouldn't call a sucker punch an ass-kicking. HuskyJW must be big into sucker punching, then thinking he kicked ass. Instead of fighting, I laughed at the guy, Husky fans around him, who I assume were his friends, apologized for his drunken behavior, and my friends and I went on our way. I figured the guy was just frustrated with years of watching the Dawgs lose to Oregon, and the 7:30pm start time was a terrible idea by the TV networks for that game.
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

I wouldn't call a sucker punch an ass-kicking. HuskyJW must be big into sucker punching, then thinking he kicked ass. Instead of fighting, I laughed at the guy, Husky fans around him, who I assume were his friends, apologized for his drunken behavior, and my friends and I went on our way. I figured the guy was just frustrated with years of watching the Dawgs lose to Oregon, and the 7:30pm start time was a terrible idea by the TV networks for that game.

Even bringing that up shows what a soft Oregon fan you are. I'll bet you were rocking the pink as much as anyone last year down in Shitgene. "WAAAH they're scoring on our practice squad plz Allow-a-lotti make sure the media knows how mad we are."

Fusky Stadium is a puppy kennel full of neutered and unwanted doogs. At the official McDonald's Ninjas vs. Pirates Bowl 2013, our entire group marched through that stadium singing the fight song and shouting fuck the dawgs.

Maybe you should take off your pink capris, emo-glasses, and timbers t-shirt before you go to a football game next time.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Even bringing that up shows what a soft Oregon fan you are. I'll bet you were rocking the pink as much as anyone last year down in Shitgene. "WAAAH they're scoring on our practice squad plz Allow-a-lotti make sure the media knows how mad we are."

Fusky Stadium is a puppy kennel full of neutered and unwanted doogs. At the official McDonald's Ninjas vs. Pirates Bowl 2013, our entire group marched through that stadium singing the fight song and shouting fuck the dawgs.

Maybe you should take off your pink capris, emo-glasses, and timbers t-shirt before you go to a football game next time.
    Cuogar_Gold = Coog version of PDXDuckFan.
    edited August 2014

blah blah blah blah
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

blah blah blah blah
    Great
    NoSuchKey
    The specified key does not exist.

uploads/original/0/5442/865905-obvious_troll.jpghttp:/static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/5442/865905-obvious_troll.jpg

9120892CD10AB2EB

8ra/Oq8MNmx2dC4MCZOXnmrf+1x2Rn1uk0zM2+IPhsrAusA8EN7X/1cMrcrJBpd8

as always.
    fixxored

AZDuck said:

blah blah blah blah
    Great
    NoSuchKey
    The specified key does not exist.

uploads/original/0/5442/865905-obvious_troll.jpghttp:/static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/5442/865905-obvious_troll.jpg

9120892CD10AB2EB

8ra/Oq8MNmx2dC4MCZOXnmrf+1x2Rn1uk0zM2+IPhsrAusA8EN7X/1cMrcrJBpd8

as always.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I want to include this in the pm to PDXDuckfan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy7X30ajrmo
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    FINALLY!!!! I thought he'd never come and save us from Hamster Dick!!!

No one that looks even the slightest bit tough gets sucker punched in a public venue. You either had that shit coming or you look softer than a pillow.

Man tits have nothing to do with this.
  • PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    edited August 2014
    Mosster47 said:

No one that looks even the slightest bit tough gets sucker punched in a public venue. You either had that shit coming or you look softer than a pillow.

I was wearing an Oregon shirt at the Husky Zone outside the east entrance. Of course I had it coming. Imagine if I went to a UA game and dressed like an Oregon cheerleader!
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2014

Mosster47 said:

I was wearing a 'RCTID' shirt at the Husky Zone outside the east entrance. Of course I had it coming. Imagine if I went to a UA game and dressed like an Oregon cheerleader!
    Yeahh...I was spot on with you.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2014

Mosster47 said:

I was wearing a Oregon We Want Bama shirt at the Husky Zone outside the east entrance. Of course I had it coming. Imagine if I went to a UA game and dressed like an Oregon cheerleader!