Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Brock On Sam's Redshirt

CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Didn't see anyone mention it but Brock was talking this morning about UW and was asked about Sam splitting reps with Dylan. He didn't deny that but when asked about him starting he quickly made it clear he only has 2 games available to play this year. Sounds like they won't burn it.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Play him ASU and Apple Cup
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Wouldn't it be better to wonder if Sam sucks or not for another off season rather than finding out now that he does?

#DONTBULLYME

Potential off-season natty in the works.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'd play him Buffs and Wazzu. If they happen to make a bowl game then Sam can work on his tan
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Canadawg said:

I'd play him Buffs and Wazzu. If they happen to make a bowl game then Sam can work on his tan

The crazy thing is this conference is so dreck that if we win out and Oregon goes to the CFP, there's a good chance we we go to the Alamo or the revamped Vegas Bowl. Kind of like in 2010 when our shitty 6-6 team went to the Holiday Bowl.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

The crazy thing is this conference is so dreck that if we win out and Oregon goes to the CFP, there's a good chance we we go to the Alamo or the revamped Vegas Bowl. Kind of like in 2010 when our shitty 6-6 team went to the Holiday Bowl.
    Honestly I don't really care how good of a bowl game it is but I do want them to get to one. At the end of the day I like watching Husky games and it will be against a unique opponent. Most importantly the extra practices are huge considering how little alot of these guys have played over the past 2 years
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Honestly I don't really care how good of a bowl game it is but I do want them to get to one. At the end of the day I like watching Husky games and it will be against a unique opponent. Most importantly the extra practices are huge considering how little alot of these guys have played over the past 2 years
    The extra practices with a checked out shitty coaching staff would be epic!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Give Stoops a chance to see the squad up close
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Both the Pac and cfb hardly played last year and look how terrible it is
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You know we are going to piss Sam's redshirt season away these final 3 maybe 4 games.

O'Brien graduates, Morris transfers out, and so going into spring it will be him, true fresh qb Stratton, a grad transfer from no where U, and Sirmon who was the Emergency 4th string QB this year, his back up.