Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Millen says Lake is done

12346»

Comments

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

This guys a gomer. He doesn’t know shit and is not technically gifted in the art of transcribing literature.

His sources are softy and Kim.
    I don’t think so. His source is some bum in the AD.
    If he’s right I’ll have to write him and apologize for all the mean things I said to him awhile back on Twitter. I think it really hurt his feelings… but I was just being honest about his writing.
    Don't worry, you won't have to. I have enjoyed reading all these people tell us the money is there to pull the pin on JL, yet here we sit.

Jen knew what she had to do w/ Romar and he had built up a level of equity amongst the AD and fan base JL has none of. If the money was there, there would have been no suspension, just fired without cause pay the buy out and move on.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

This guys a gomer. He doesn’t know shit and is not technically gifted in the art of transcribing literature.

His sources are softy and Kim.
    I don’t think so. His source is some bum in the AD.
    If he’s right I’ll have to write him and apologize for all the mean things I said to him awhile back on Twitter. I think it really hurt his feelings… but I was just being honest about his writing.
    Don't worry, you won't have to. I have enjoyed reading all these people tell us the money is there to pull the pin on JL, yet here we sit.

Jen knew what she had to do w/ Romar and he had built up a level of equity amongst the AD and fan base JL has none of. If the money was there, there would have been no suspension, just fired without cause pay the buy out and move on.
    And yet Romar would have this program in way better shape
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Does Hugh really know anything? Honest ?
  • Options
    DubsUDubsU Member Posts: 1
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic

lol if he were white he would have gotten another full season
    thats the rumor

I can see it

Hmm, I think you've forgotten where the Huskies are located... In Seattle your "reasoning" is ass backwards. If he was white he probably wouldn't have been auto hired... I don't want to make this a race thing because I don't think it has anything to do with anything, but I couldn't help but point out the simple truth IF race was somehow relevant... Super weird thing to say at all, but especially because it's laughably wrong.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Come to think of it, Morris has been a victim of this shitty coaching staff perhaps more than any other player.

By all indications he lit the defense up as the scout team QB, had a solid 2020 season, and has only gotten worse the longer he has stayed in the program (the Sark special)

Dude was Elite 11 and was not a scrub. Donovan ruined him completely, with an assist from Huff

A world may exist. Didn't Donovan also coach Hackenburg at PSU? That guy was all-world as a recruit.
    He did and Hackenburg looked good out the gate but got worse every game he played.
    Hackenburg flashed big time as a FR but that was under a pro style coach in Bill O'Brian. He leaves for the Texans and they bring in Franklin who ran something completely the opposite. Hackenburg should have left. He would have been great but chose to stay. I think he was a Pennsylvania kid.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Face it, Lake sucks. On here, I listed 11 reasons pointing to why he sucked after the Oregon State loss. There are at least 3 other, new reasons to add so if you have 14 data points that someone sucks as a HC, it's time to move on (with cause, without cause, or with partial cause).

Hackenburg had the measurables to make scouts drool but couldn't put it together regarding accuracy and not throwing INTs. If you're not accurate and you throw too many picks, you aren't going to play much.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,920
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DubsU said:

lol if he were white he would have gotten another full season
    thats the rumor

I can see it

Hmm, I think you've forgotten where the Huskies are located... In Seattle your "reasoning" is ass backwards. If he was white he probably wouldn't have been auto hired... I don't want to make this a race thing because I don't think it has anything to do with anything, but I couldn't help but point out the simple truth IF race was somehow relevant... Super weird thing to say at all, but especially because it's laughably wrong.
    Get the fuck out of here.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,233
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Come to think of it, Morris has been a victim of this shitty coaching staff perhaps more than any other player.

By all indications he lit the defense up as the scout team QB, had a solid 2020 season, and has only gotten worse the longer he has stayed in the program (the Sark special)

Dude was Elite 11 and was not a scrub. Donovan ruined him completely, with an assist from Huff

I'm not entirely sure about this description. Maybe he wasn't a scrub but as QB's go he is a shrub and he doesn't throw well which is kind of what QB is supposed to do. He doesn't run well and his 2020 season was 6 out of 10 IMO. It's unacceptable at a school like WA that he was the best that could be recruited after Browning.