Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joey getting it done

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Inflation at 6.2% a three decade high. But don’t worry, MSNBC says that’s good because Americans are flush with MONEY!

Imagine getting your news from that corrupt outlet.

Comments

• Options
    Don’t worry, Joey is going to reverse the trend. Nothing he has done through his policies are to blame. It’s the world guys.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hondo?

Care to chime in?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

Hondo doesn't support Joey Biden didn't even vote for him. Don't ask him to support anything Biden does.
  • Options
    Joey’s plan. Put your sweaters on Americans. Is there anyone on this bored that did not see that Joey was, is and will always be considered to be not very bright?

He will go down in recorded history as the lowest IQ MFer to ever occupy the Oval Office. That’s not hyperbole, that’s fact. His college performance is all you need as evidence as to why he chose politics.

We scraped the GD bottom of the barrel with this guy. Really says something about where this country is, at this moment in time. We need an alpha male MF’n ass kicking big swinging d*ck in 2024 or we’re finished.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    Actual inflation more like 14%
  • Options
    If you told Joey he’d say, “I didn’t realize I’ve double the actual. That’s good, right?”
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

We eventually have to inflate our way out of our debt. Sounds like a solid plan. And you guys seem poor. I'm sorry a gallon of milk is 39 cents more expensive. Pull up your bootstraps and figure it out.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

We eventually have to inflate our way out of our debt. Sounds like a solid plan. And you guys seem poor. I'm sorry a gallon of milk is 39 cents more expensive. Pull up your bootstraps and figure it out.
    Unlike you Hondo and your liberal friends that fake concern for “single moms” when we say this hurts average Americans we actually mean it. You’re an idiot. I voted not to let you back and I was right.
  • Options
    Hey Hondo I’m gonna make you burn all 10. Why do we not see DIM polls standing in front of gas stations wailing about how prices are hurting the most vulnerable?

Try not to hurt yourself. You’re a fraud Hondo, just like everyone in your party that claims that they support the working class. All shitty human beings
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    If you ask a leftard what is the purpose of money, they have no clue. To them is has some magical store of value and if you just print more of it you have more money and more money equals more beneficial government spending. The actual short story is that money is the tool and grease that facilitates the trading of value for value. You don't need to bring a chicken to the doctor for a check up. You sell the chicken to a processor who gives you money and you can use that money for anything you want, like a doctor visit. The doctor then takes the money and can do anything he wants with it, like buy a chicken. The key to this tool, is that people respect the value of the money and that it is a constant and that you get what you are paid for when you turn around and use that money. This only works when the government works to retain the full faith and credit of the government to retain that value. If you just print money with nothing to back it, the value of the money deflates and the cost of goods and services inflates.

The history of world economies is littered with government attempts to spend money they don't have and cover the shortfall with devaluing currency, either through adultering the gold content in coins or just printing money. The Romans and Europeans tried it, as did the Weimer German Republic, Zimbabwe and Venezuela. So did the US in the 1970s and we got 20% mortgage rates as investors like mortgage banks want a real rate of return on their money.

Milton Friedman's life's work was to show how inflation was created and how it robs consumers of wealth and transfers it to those who suck off the government tit. Actually, he was just pointing out a basic truth, like gravity. So, Slo Joe proudly announced he was repealing gravity and now for some reason we have inflation. "Milton Friedman isn't running the show anymore," Biden declared in a half-hour exclusive interview with Michael Grunwald of Politico, published over the weekend. As if you could repeal gravity by proclaiming that Isaac Newton isn't running the show anymore.

Dumbest thing said by an American president since barry proclaimed we couldn't drill our way to lower energy prices. But basic economics aren't taught in the public schools because it interferes with the time needed to teach CRT.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

Fuck off

I hope you freeze to death

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

Who let this dumb cunt back on this board?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

Neat analysis
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

@Swaye did this.

Not sure who needs a warm blanket more.

• Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,007
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

@Swaye did this.

Almost sounds like a call for genocide. Clean it up boys.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo?

Care to chime in?

@Swaye did this.

Almost sounds like a call for genocide. Clean it up boys.
    @DerekJohnson true?!
  • Options
    When Joey said he was going to, “shut it down” was he talking about the economy BidenBros? Because it sure as shit hasn’t been Covid.

He’s giving Orange Man Bad a run for his ill gotten $$$$.