Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why don't you beat Stanford

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
And then pop off

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Furd always saves their best for Oregon. Just like UW. 11/6 will easily be their most complete game of the season.

I’m expecting a very close game, most likely a FG contest with one team scoring a TD at the end to seal it.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Furd always saves their best for Oregon. Just like UW. 11/6 will easily be their most complete game of the season.

I’m expecting a very close game, most likely a FG contest with one team scoring a TD at the end to seal it.

The last two times that team was Oregon

More of the same
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

46XiJCAB said:

More of the same
    I’m getting reports that you’ve gone from “Oregon won’t lose rest if the way” to now saying Huskyies are going win out.

Is that how you’re “Always right?”

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

More of the same
    I’m getting reports that you’ve gone from “Oregon won’t lose rest if the way” to now saying Huskyies are going win out.

Now you’re catching on. Throw out lots of (often competing) hot take opinions and you’ll always have something to beatyourchest about. Remember those stupid “hi frogs!” Posts intimating the season would be cancelled? Haven’t heard much about those lately.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

More of the same

Now you’re catching on. Throw out lots of (often competing) hot take opinions and you’ll always have something to beatyourchest about. Remember those stupid “hi frogs!” Posts intimating the season would be cancelled? Haven’t heard much about those lately.
    There's been a misunderstanding. The "hi frogs" poaster was clearly referring to Patterson's pending resignation. That's how it will be rewritten in the annals of hardcore husky history.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

More of the same

There's been a misunderstanding. The "hi frogs" poaster was clearly referring to Patterson's pending resignation. That's how it will be rewritten in the annals of hardcore husky history.
    Winners write history
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

I was expecting a close game until Jimmy mouthed off
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

ntxduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

More of the same

Damone always right
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jesus Christ. Imagine being a Cal fan. Holy fuck.

This is the school UW aspires to be so this is probably the right bored for this.