Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

81 million can't be wrong

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

hardhat said:
    Middle America Dems are bailing.
    Yep Congress has already told him to fuck off and now the Governors are peeling off. It's over. Train wreck brought to you by suburban housewives, ballot harvesting and dead people.
    Don't be sad liberals, you'll always have the memory of voting for the guy who shit himself while meeting the Pope.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If the election were today, those surveyed say, they would vote for their Republican congressional candidate over the Democratic one by 46%-38%, an advantage that would bode well for GOP hopes of gaining a majority in the House and the Senate.

Yep, it's over. Red wave incoming.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

If the election were today, those surveyed say, they would vote for their Republican congressional candidate over the Democratic one by 46%-38%, an advantage that would bode well for GOP hopes of gaining a majority in the House and the Senate.

Huskies were beating Oregon 9-3 as well.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I see you are expecting this to get better when all available evidence suggests it has gotten worse every month under the reign of the phantom shitter.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jimmy Biden can still turn it around
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Vaccine mandates will do wonders on improving Biden's approval numbers.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Imagine voting for and still stroking the dude who lost to Biden.

From the dumb motherfucker who voted for Biden
    Your vote went to Biden just as mine did. Biden wasn't checked on my ballot. I've already said Biden is awful. And I would be embarrassed to have voted for the dude who lost to Biden. The pillow guy get your guy reinstated yet?
    Your stupidity knows no bounds. You voted for Sir Farts Alot. No doubt about it.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

From the dumb motherfucker who voted for Biden
    Your vote went to Biden just as mine did. Biden wasn't checked on my ballot. I've already said Biden is awful. And I would be embarrassed to have voted for the dude who lost to Biden. The pillow guy get your guy reinstated yet?

Who would doubt the word of Hondo? He is a policy driven citizen who carefully considers the relative policy positions of the candidates and then makes a rational decision based on his analysis which he always shares with this board. Of course when your policy decision is solely based on free sh*t, there is no way he didn't vote for Mr. Infrastructure.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I see you are expecting this to get better when all available evidence suggests it has gotten worse every month under the reign of the phantom shitter.
    Ironic.

See: @Swaye's Save-A-Retard Programme.

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,021
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    So, the MSM was telling us that Trump was mentally incompetent and that the Cabinet should invoke the 25th Amendment. Now they have a truly mentally incompetent and incontinent dementia patient as POTUS and still crickets. The MSM laptogs are just waiting for barry to make the call, then it's all in. As if that was the day that Cho Bai Den reached the tipping point.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    https://nypost.com/2021/11/07/camilla-parker-bowles-keeps-talking-about-biden-fart-at-cop26/

It probably wasn’t just a fart. Biden’s handlers have no doubt upgraded his diaper. #ShartWeek.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Don’t blame me, I voted for Bernie.

You voted for fascism and liked it.
    Fascism is a far right ideology.
    "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home".
  • Options
    Swaye said:

hardhat said:
    Middle America Dems are bailing.
    Yep Congress has already told him to fuck off and now the Governors are peeling off. It's over. Train wreck brought to you by suburban housewives, ballot harvesting and dead people.
    Jay Chinslee was holding a remote presser, with his GD mask on. I'm approaching I don't give a fuck stage with the mask BS.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Hondo, you're the only poaster talking about Trump here. My Man stole your pea brain.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Well no. I think it should get better but Democrats are shitting over themselves trying to figure out what voters want. I fully expect they'll get creamed next year in the mid terms and I fully expect they won't have any clue why.

One thing I can respect about Republicans is they have no problems embracing the wacky right wing and putting forth a message that makes sense to their core voters about why the wacky right wing might be right.

Democrats are caught in this limbo land of knowing the wacky left wing is wacky but trying to put a message together that appeases them and yet try to appeal to the moderates. And they are failing at that.

One thing that is clear. As shown by how Republicans won house and Senate seats while Biden won the presidency. People weren't voting FOR Biden.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    edited November 2021
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Well no. I think it should get better but Democrats are shitting over themselves trying to figure out what voters want. I fully expect they'll get creamed next year in the mid terms and I fully expect they won't have any clue why.

One thing I can respect about Republicans is they have no problems embracing the wacky right wing and putting forth a message that makes sense to their core voters about why the wacky right wing might be right.

Democrats are caught in this limbo land of knowing the wacky left wing is wacky but trying to put a message together that appeases them and yet try to appeal to the moderates. And they are failing at that.

One thing that is clear. As shown by how Republicans won house and Senate seats while Biden won the presidency. People weren't voting FOR Biden.

They want the freedom to live their lives and the opportunity to succeed. They want their borders sealed off from illegal aliens. They want jobs and the ability to make a decent wage. They don't want to pay for endless wars. They want their kids educated not indoctrinated.

It's really fucking easy, Hondo.

• Options

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

They want the freedom to live their lives and the opportunity to succeed. They want their borders sealed off from illegal aliens. They want jobs and the ability to make a decent wage. They don't want to pay for endless wars. They want their kids educated not indoctrinated.

It's really fucking easy, Hondo.

Actually it's not that easy. Take what I bolded for instance. The left takes that as I can be gay and still have equal rights. I can get an abortion. The right takes that as I can own guns and I don't want to pay taxes. (But then scream about lack of government services)

As usual everything is more nuanced than that. And the reality is no politician on either side cares what you or I want. You just think your side does.