Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Scottie Pippen says Michael Jordan was ‘condescending’ in documentary

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2021
    Yeah, but he's Jordan and can say what he wants about those teams because he ran the show. Whatever Jordan's perceptions or thoughts were, even if complete bs, kinda have to be taken as real given his stature.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No tippin Pippin
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    Founders Club

No shit Pippen. Unfortunately, Pippen comes off as an insufferable little baby.

That series actually shattered the image I always had about Pippen. I had always viewed his temperament to be like Edgar Martinez, something like that.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Pippen is so insecure. Too bad. I watched the last dance and never thought less of him. His view of himself is so inflated and fragile.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    IFH Scottie Pippen. Always have.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

That series actually shattered the image I always had about Pippen. I had always viewed his temperament to be like Edgar Martinez, something like that.
    you forgot when he pouted on the bench in the playoffs because fill called a play for kukoc?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    Founders Club

you forgot when he pouted on the bench in the playoffs because fill called a play for kukoc?
    seeing that in the doc is what shocked me
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

seeing that in the doc is what shocked me
    I watched it live. Was just as unbelievable at the tim.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2021
    It was a huge deal in pippens career and for that bulls team. I don’t know how you leave it out. Getting Jordan’s thoughts on it we’re interesting too.

In the documentary Jordan literally says there is no Michael Jordan without Scottie pippen. Pippens upbringing and family life was also super Interesting. I’m glad they covered that. Pippen has been trying to find his place since leaving basketball.