Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tale of two coaches

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

When the Ducks were imploding quarter 1, MC was calm, motioning for his player to calm down and signaling things would be okay.

Jimmy Smack on the other hand was up and down the sidelines ranting at refs, players and eventually smacking one in the face.

I can’t wait for Rod Gilmore’s take.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

When the Ducks were imploding quarter 1, MC was calm, motioning for his player to calm down and signaling things would be okay.

Jimmy Smack on the other hand was up and down the sidelines ranting at refs, players and eventually smacking one in the face.

Both the player and the coach were black. There will be no comment.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

The player isn't black
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

The player isn't black
    Yeah but still!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

The player isn't black
    Neither is Lake. The point being is that Rod Gilmore and the rest of the ESPN woke crowd aren't going to make a racial incident out of this like he tried to do with MC because the story misses the most important element. No evil "white" guy.

Not even a white Hispanic.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I wonder if Gilmore has talked to any parents yet? I was very critical of MC sidelines antics with Hutson, but he didn't grab, strike or shove him. I thought MC should apologize, he didn't. I think Lake should do the same. At his presser when asked, he "separated" them.