Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Leah

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Not a fan of you creeps judging women. I realize I’m going to come off square commenting on this.

She didn’t ask for this by creating a Twitter and talking UW football. She’s not on there with a bunch of bikini shots.

I'd say the stuff in the other thread about Dylan Morris's girlfriend is even worse. Not to sound like a prude but that shit is below even this place
    The stuff in the Morris thread was embarrassing to me and the site. But again, I promote free speech as much as possible, in a world where free speech is becoming increasingly rare.
    Where is Pup when you need him?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,918
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

This site has a running joke about a University of Oregon football player actually drowning, and we are now offended about calling a shitty UW QBs girlfriend a little chubber? Really? I need to go reread that thread but it didn't even seem bad to me. She is a little chubby. Who cares. I'd fuck her. Everyone here would as well because we are all low standard losers. It's why we follow UW football. If any of us had standards we'd be Bama fans.

I fuck a fat cow when I have to get my rocks off. I however would not touch the chubby little gf. Even skinny she would be ugly… and I’m married to a 3.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Always thought she poasted here

She probably does
    Please tell me she's huskyhooligan...

Or DJDuck. That would be funny.
    My traffic and likes are written on the Duchess men's room walls.

Leah is no @Doog_de_Jour

Who I feel is tolerating it here less and less. Sad. We need more Mike Vorell posts / content!

Wood.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

whlinder said:

Not a fan of you creeps judging women. I realize I’m going to come off square commenting on this.

She didn’t ask for this by creating a Twitter and talking UW football. She’s not on there with a bunch of bikini shots.

I agree with you if we* are being serious in the judgements.

I didn’t think anything on this website was serious though. Except for our critiques of everything Husky football of course.

We judged the hell out of the girl Morris kissed... maybe I need to take a walk for some perspective but thought none of this commentary is actually real.
    I avoided that thread. I personally don’t enjoy playing hot or not with a UW Twitter girl that probably checks all of these sites.

I agree that there wasn’t anything offensive and none of this actually offends me. Not much does. I was simply saying that to me, it’s kind of creepy.
    Did your mom ever tell you that you are who you associate with?

You frequent this cesspool you creep. None of this “I’m only a partial piece of shit” whose taking the moral high road to ease your conscious BS.
    I don’t really care that much. I said what I think about it. We don’t have to think the same about it.

The main reason I’m here is because I enjoy takes on Husky Football that aren’t watered down. That’s why I came here in the first place, and still the main reason why I’m here.
    #whyistayed
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

whlinder said:

I agree with you if we* are being serious in the judgements.

I didn’t think anything on this website was serious though. Except for our critiques of everything Husky football of course.

We judged the hell out of the girl Morris kissed... maybe I need to take a walk for some perspective but thought none of this commentary is actually real.
    I avoided that thread. I personally don’t enjoy playing hot or not with a UW Twitter girl that probably checks all of these sites.

I agree that there wasn’t anything offensive and none of this actually offends me. Not much does. I was simply saying that to me, it’s kind of creepy.
    Did your mom ever tell you that you are who you associate with?

You frequent this cesspool you creep. None of this “I’m only a partial piece of shit” whose taking the moral high road to ease your conscious BS.
    I don’t really care that much. I said what I think about it. We don’t have to think the same about it.

The main reason I’m here is because I enjoy takes on Husky Football that aren’t watered down. That’s why I came here in the first place, and still the main reason why I’m here.
    I can respek that.

Did your mom never tell you that you are who you associate with?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    She’s far from a Doog… so yeah I’m sure she’s on here. She was calling for no balls to be fired after Montana.
    LebamDawg said:

Always thought she poasted here

She’s definitely a half brain
    kind of erotic the way she slurps on that big, big spoon...

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hood husky is a doog
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hood husky is a doog

major
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I keep coming back every time I see new posts hoping someone found another gem pic from her twatter or did some FB stalking… this bored is slipping. You all disappoint me.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I keep coming back every time I see new posts hoping someone found another gem pic from her twatter or did some FB stalking… this bored is slipping. You all disappoint me.

not worth my time unless there are nudes floating around
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After reading entire list, Alabama, TCU, and Texas are my favorites.