Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Hondo

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,415
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I can remember a number of issues where after engaging with Hondo and coming to some sort of agreement or understanding he then inevitably reverted to using the original talking point/lie. He'd then shamelessly deny the original interaction or ignore it.

He's either a paid schill or clinical or shamelessly partisan. Pick your choice. His whole point here is to distract, muddy the waters, and PREVENT real dialog.

If I wanted to spend time arguing with this disingenuous type I can do so on Facebook all day. While I really do admire the free speech sentiment I'll also exercise my vote with my feet(clicks).

I get it, you don't want an echo chamber, you want a punching bag, etc. Don't let that ruin what is also a space that is as you put it "dialed in" and a source for many of us to cut through the informational quagmire the Left has created by design. Their whole intent is to create confusion, doubt, and the inability of opposition to organize in a meaningful manner.

This space is one of very few niches on the internet where I can come and find a receptive audience for Austrian economic concepts and don't have to fend off 5g Russian disinfo agents(RIP @oregonblitzkrieg). In that, it has its own value.

During the time he was banned, Hondo continued reading the boards and periodically sending me emails about stuff on the boards. He wasn't angling to get back on the boards. So this led me to believe that he was not a paid shill. I have deeper suspicions about Mello being a paid shill.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hondo's Hot Takes?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I can remember a number of issues where after engaging with Hondo and coming to some sort of agreement or understanding he then inevitably reverted to using the original talking point/lie. He'd then shamelessly deny the original interaction or ignore it.

He's either a paid schill or clinical or shamelessly partisan. Pick your choice. His whole point here is to distract, muddy the waters, and PREVENT real dialog.

If I wanted to spend time arguing with this disingenuous type I can do so on Facebook all day. While I really do admire the free speech sentiment I'll also exercise my vote with my feet(clicks).

I get it, you don't want an echo chamber, you want a punching bag, etc. Don't let that ruin what is also a space that is as you put it "dialed in" and a source for many of us to cut through the informational quagmire the Left has created by design. Their whole intent is to create confusion, doubt, and the inability of opposition to organize in a meaningful manner.

This space is one of very few niches on the internet where I can come and find a receptive audience for Austrian economic concepts and don't have to fend off 5g Russian disinfo agents(RIP @oregonblitzkrieg). In that, it has its own value.

During the time he was banned, Hondo continued reading the boards and periodically sending me emails about stuff on the boards. He wasn't angling to get back on the boards. So this led me to believe that he was not a paid shill. I have deeper suspicions about Mello being a paid shill.
    This board seems like a strange place to be paid to be a leftard troll. There are no undecided voters here. Not a target rich environment. There are a few soft minds, but snow didn't vote for Biden because of hondo, mello or OBK. Hondo and mello are dumber than a bag of hammers and OBK was getting his stuff through some website or email group. Now OBK either had a weird all consuming hobby or was getting paid. I'm open on that one, but the Occam's razor would say he was just weird.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    Swaye's Wigwam

But what is a cowardly down vote worth on the open market?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This board seems like a strange place to be paid to be a leftard troll. There are no undecided voters here. Not a target rich environment. There are a few soft minds, but snow didn't vote for Biden because of hondo, mello or OBK. Hondo and mello are dumber than a bag of hammers and OBK was getting his stuff through some website or email group. Now OBK either had a weird all consuming hobby or was getting paid. I'm open on that one, but the Occam's razor would say he was just weird.
    Lurkers abound and as stated, it's not about changing hearts and minds, it's about causing chaos and preventing organization. Ironically, I learned about all kinds of hilarious FBI and CIA psyops from my Liberal UW teachers back when the Left distrusted the deep state.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    Swaye's Wigwam

I gave you three options. None of them convince me I want to spend time in a space with that person.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Lurkers abound and as stated, it's not about changing hearts and minds, it's about causing chaos and preventing organization. Ironically, I learned about all kinds of hilarious FBI and CIA psyops from my Liberal UW teachers back when the Left distrusted the deep state.
    I agree, but again this board isn't a target rich environment unlike Facebook. Now, I'll agree that the Trump rally was a great opportunity for both antifa and the FBI to cause chaos. When Trump America is the enemy, antifa and the FBI are friends.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,911
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Wear a mask.
    Stay 6 feet apart.
    Stay in your house.
    Don't go to work.
    Don't visit family for the holidays.
    Don't go to restaurants, bars, health clubs unless you have a pass.
    Censor social media posts.
    Ascribe all censored content to misinformation.

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Seems like Honda has had his freedom of speech taken away from him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seems like Honda has had his freedom of speech taken away from him.

See?

*gurgle*
  • Options
    Hondo can always start his own site. Capitalism!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

This board seems like a strange place to be paid to be a leftard troll. There are no undecided voters here. Not a target rich environment.
    This is literally the only intelligent thing you've ever posted here.

Derek has all my information, no I'm not a paid shill. Although I do appreciate that you guys think I'm a professional. Reality is, I'm bored at work a lot, I'm a huge husky fan and season ticket holder (I fucking hate money).

That being said, I know I'm doing something right when the group that cries about Trump and other idiots getting banned from social media, is willing to pay to ban me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is that 3 or 4?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

This board seems like a strange place to be paid to be a leftard troll. There are no undecided voters here. Not a target rich environment.

Derek has all my information, no I'm not a paid shill. Although I do appreciate that you guys think I'm a professional. Reality is, I'm bored at work a lot, I'm a huge husky fan and season ticket holder (I fucking hate money).

That being said, I know I'm doing something right when the group that cries about Trump and other idiots getting banned from social media, is willing to pay to ban me.
    We literally posted this week that Trump getting banned helped the GOP

You're still a prisoner of talking points and clueless on your opposition

Not a good look but one we see a lot here
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Bump the threads where I did that... Reality is I've enjoyed bantering with you. You have a distorted view of the economy and what drives it in this century. But at least you try to state your thoughts behind your point unlike most of the other clowns here.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Trump had something to say, you just shit poast. See the difference.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Hondo should chose his spots more carefully. His pitch count is almost spent and he hasn’t retired a single batter.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I think you're an asshole, a liar and god damn fool and I wouldn't pay a nickle to have you banned. I'd ban you because you're fucking worthless and you never add anything of value here. You derailed and hijacked all kinds of threads with your stupidity and lies and when you were banned from here the place improved dramatically