Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

11 years ago today?

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I'm pretty sure this is the anniversary of the tim Harbaugh went in dry with the plunger against Sark at Husky Stadium. Final score: 41-0.

I had season tickets from 2007-2012 and rarely left a game before the end. I left the stadium at halftime that night.

Comments

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,057
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I have brought up this game before on the podcast. Terrible experience, that now my wife and I laugh about how bad it was
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jim Harbaugh always beats the Huskies
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm pretty sure this is the anniversary of the tim Harbaugh went in dry with the plunger against Sark at Husky Stadium. Final score: 41-0.

I had season tickets from 2007-2012 and rarely left a game before the end. I left the stadium at halftime that night.

That game was the only time in my life I left at halftime. Dad and I went to the Eastlake Bar and Grill and watched USC.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I have brought up this game before on the podcast. Terrible experience, that now my wife and I laugh about how bad it was

This was the game that ruined Colin Porter’s career and shoulder. Sark thought it was a good idea to start 2 true freshman side by side on the OL.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I left after 3 plays into the second half. I was home and asleep before the game ended.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    My mom worked with a guy who tutored some of the Willingham players. He said they were nicer guys and better students than the Neuheisel era players. I just rolled my eyes.