Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please give a warm Hardcore Husky welcome to Waterdawg1712

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

You into water sports, water dawg?

Let’s check out this USENET thing. Rec.sports.guns , that looks cool. Alt.music, yeah damn right the new PJ sucks. Alt.sex.watersports, people fucking on boats? That could be cool… what the fuck is this… no, no no
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,075
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @WaterDawg1712's silence speaks volumes
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I’ve made a huge mistake.

LEAVE
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,075
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I’ve made a huge mistake.

The water's warm! come on in!

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Mad_Son said:

Your nonsense is stupid.

"pretend like a chick with a dick is ok I’m going to loose my shit"

Why would you fucking care? There is nothing wrong with being a man, a woman, or not.

Yeah I don't get that either but know enough people who agree with the sentiment, including most of my family, that it doesn't even move the needle for me anymore.

I've had to attend plenty of government sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and diversity trainings myself. I don't enjoy them but have never felt like shit at one. His experiences must have been different.
    Life's always been full of bullshit that you have to grit your teeth and put up with. Like watching Husky games, for example. People today are soft. All it takes is a goofy DEI training or a John Donovan offense, and people lose their fucking mind. Have a drink.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Mad_Son said:

Your nonsense is stupid.

Why would you fucking care? There is nothing wrong with being a man, a woman, or not.

Yeah I don't get that either but know enough people who agree with the sentiment, including most of my family, that it doesn't even move the needle for me anymore.

I've had to attend plenty of government sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and diversity trainings myself. I don't enjoy them but have never felt like shit at one. His experiences must have been different.
    It was.

They went over all the classifications of privilege and I fit into a lot of them. Then they essentially talked about how easy people that fit into these categories have it. It was delivered in a manner that didn’t take into account actual live experiences. Any one in non-privledged categories have had to work much harder.

I hate white people more than the next guy but the manner in which it was presented was not proper in my opinion.

Also, I’m not cool with everything that goes into being “woke”. I don’t like being told what I should or shouldn’t be ok with.

Sexual harassment, not cool. Hostile work environment, not cool. Being told I need to be ok with a man that becomes a women, not cool.

I know how to treat people. Pretty much say the opposite of what I’m thinking or do the opposite of what I want to do.

That’s why I come hear to actually be me.

Whatever.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,623
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Mad_Son said:

Your nonsense is stupid.

It was.

They went over all the classifications of privilege and I fit into a lot of them. Then they essentially talked about how easy people that fit into these categories have it. It was delivered in a manner that didn’t take into account actual live experiences. Any one in non-privledged categories have had to work much harder.

I hate white people more than the next guy but the manner in which it was presented was not proper in my opinion.

Also, I’m not cool with everything that goes into being “woke”. I don’t like being told what I should or shouldn’t be ok with.

Sexual harassment, not cool. Hostile work environment, not cool. Being told I need to be ok with a man that becomes a women, not cool.

I know how to treat people. Pretty much say the opposite of what I’m thinking or do the opposite of what I want to do.

That’s why I come hear to actually be me.

Whatever.
    I dont have a problem with you fren. I disagree with the stance on trannies but it's all good. Mine is more of a "don't fuck up my shit and I will do my best to return the favor" approach. My opinion on trannies is that I don't have one. I'm not against it or bothered by them as a matter of personal belief or policy. I'm not in on any of their causes either.

I actually have a trannie in my extended family. Decided he was a she at age 55, went to Thailand and had his outie made into an innie and had tits installed. I've tried to be her friend but what an absolute cunt, but she was a cunt before he became a she so I don't hold it against all tranies. I just don't really know any others.

Whatever those trainings are that you're referring too are definitely way worse than any I've ever had to attend. Sounds like they're just something different. I actually read DES (department of enterprise services) which is the agency who does most trainings where I work. That's not what you wrote though. I can't remember what it was but saw it again in another reply and realized I had read it wrong.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    There isn't a single trans person I've met who I consider chill or normal. I don't hate on them. But I do ignore and avoid them, which makes them angry.

Sorry, but the root of it is insanity and projected, attention-seeking behaviour and validation, which is destructive, anti-social behavior. So I'm not going to reward or enable it.