Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

So I got the usual where's Gee reply and this Buckeye was nice enough to provide an update on the Buck's tight end

It'll be special when Culp catches more passes than Gee this year
    Considering how many passes Culp drops, you're still right.
    1 drop in a small sample size in his career. Nice dude. LIPO. At least he’s big and fast.
    How many years has he been at UW again? You'd think he'd have produced by now.
    Shocking some guys take longer to develop. He’s a sophomore. I’m sure he’ll end up being good or he might not be. Either way it’ll be interesting
    Considering how many passes Culp drops, you're still right

You sound butthurt that your boyfriend hasn't produced much. It doesn't mean he's not a good guy and all, but like I said, he hasn't produced much. As soon as he catches one more pass, he'll have doubled his production. Enjoy.
    One more drop and he'll double his drops.

Quit being a faggot. If you have this much of a hard on for BTP, enough to make stupid posts like these and engage in such a retarded argument, you should contact him directly. Not in the middle of the store.
    Seems like you’re the one sucking his dick. Fuck off and get your shinebox, little man.
    Waiting on an explanation...how many drops does he have? "Considering how many he drops..." was your statement. Do you not see what a frivolous retard you are?

I'd suppose not, but you resorted to the tough rhetoric pretty quickly so I'm thinking you're aware. Run along and shake it off. Tomorrow's a new day.
    You sound angry, Corky. You must think you’re kins of a big deal around here.
    Nope. What would that matter though? What does it even mean?

I have to admit I'm surprised such an asshole has made over 2000 posts without me noticing him. We're you always this much of a cunt?
    I’m surprised you've made multiple shitposts mocking someone for pointing out that Culp has dropped more passes than he's caught, which would mean he's probably on track to do that some more. Who's the fucking retard? Did you just look up frivolous in the dictionary? Cunt.
    One drop retard. One is not a trend.

Is Culp guaranteed to be good? No. Is anyone pinning their hopes on it? No. You're just pretending that BTP was so you could attack him.

Like I said, hit him up in private. He's a handsome young fella, or at least i assume so. There's a better chance of him liking you if you try the nice approach though.
    Your point is correct, but your facts backing it up are off. Culp has been targeted three times in his career. One disastrous 4th down drop. One bootleg and rumble for 15 yards against Stanford that was a great play. Two plays later, on 2nd and 5, they tried doing it again. Once again, he was open. Ball hits him right in the hands, and he drops it. I had it as a 3rd down drop in my head because a couple of penalties to follow would make it 3rd-and-impossible, and the Huskies would punt. Catch would have been a first down. This was on their first drive, right after Stanford cut through like a purple dildo through butther, and would have been nice to equalize to not dig yet another massive hole to climb out of. I was pretty pissed off at the time...

Again, that's still a tiny sample size, and he looks like a great athlete who can help the offense if he's worked on his hands and confidence.
    These kinds of details and memories are what prime me for being pissed off for 4 hours straight tomorrow evening.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

So I got the usual where's Gee reply and this Buckeye was nice enough to provide an update on the Buck's tight end

1 drop in a small sample size in his career. Nice dude. LIPO. At least he’s big and fast.
    Shocking some guys take longer to develop. He’s a sophomore. I’m sure he’ll end up being good or he might not be. Either way it’ll be interesting

You sound butthurt that your boyfriend hasn't produced much. It doesn't mean he's not a good guy and all, but like I said, he hasn't produced much. As soon as he catches one more pass, he'll have doubled his production. Enjoy.

Quit being a faggot. If you have this much of a hard on for BTP, enough to make stupid posts like these and engage in such a retarded argument, you should contact him directly. Not in the middle of the store.
    Seems like you’re the one sucking his dick. Fuck off and get your shinebox, little man.
    Waiting on an explanation...how many drops does he have? "Considering how many he drops..." was your statement. Do you not see what a frivolous retard you are?

I'd suppose not, but you resorted to the tough rhetoric pretty quickly so I'm thinking you're aware. Run along and shake it off. Tomorrow's a new day.

I have to admit I'm surprised such an asshole has made over 2000 posts without me noticing him. We're you always this much of a cunt?
    I’m surprised you've made multiple shitposts mocking someone for pointing out that Culp has dropped more passes than he's caught, which would mean he's probably on track to do that some more. Who's the fucking retard? Did you just look up frivolous in the dictionary? Cunt.

Is Culp guaranteed to be good? No. Is anyone pinning their hopes on it? No. You're just pretending that BTP was so you could attack him.

Like I said, hit him up in private. He's a handsome young fella, or at least i assume so. There's a better chance of him liking you if you try the nice approach though.
    Your point is correct, but your facts backing it up are off. Culp has been targeted three times in his career. One disastrous 4th down drop. One bootleg and rumble for 15 yards against Stanford that was a great play. Two plays later, on 2nd and 5, they tried doing it again. Once again, he was open. Ball hits him right in the hands, and he drops it. I had it as a 3rd down drop in my head because a couple of penalties to follow would make it 3rd-and-impossible, and the Huskies would punt. Catch would have been a first down. This was on their first drive, right after Stanford cut through like a purple dildo through butther, and would have been nice to equalize to not dig yet another massive hole to climb out of. I was pretty pissed off at the time...

Again, that's still a tiny sample size, and he looks like a great athlete who can help the offense if he's worked on his hands and confidence.
    Everyone hear needs to thanks @1to392831weretaken for his service correcting the facts.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Everyone hear needs to thanks @1to392831weretaken for his service correcting the facts.
    I seem to remember watching him drop a crucial 4th down pass against Utah in 2019.
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I saw 35 new posts in this thread and thought EE might have played last night…
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Maybe teq should make a poll about this one
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I saw 35 new posts in this thread and thought EE might have played last night…

He got some run out the clock snaps last night.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    @1to392831weretaken thank u for the much needed service on this thread sir 🤝I eagerly await the next servicing 🙏
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,397
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

These kinds of details and memories are what prime me for being pissed off for 4 hours straight tomorrow evening.
    Dialed in.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I want lake to tie a rope to a brick. Then tie the rope to his leg. Then throw the brick in the lake.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021

I want lake to tie a rope to a brick. Then tie the rope to his leg. Then throw the brick in the lake.

ISAFNRC

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021
    Sadly for a freshman he is being productive. Not a go too but currently leading team in yards per catch and has the longest reception of the year, which ultimately is stuffing the stats.

Edit: without big play in garbage time, 12 yards per catch soooo competition stands.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,721
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I couldn't see the difference between a punt and a kick off