Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Better things to do than watch the UW football game tonight

13»

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think this is the first time in 18 years I haven't watched at least some part of the game. I don't regret missing this.
  • Options
    DaysSinceTSIODaysSinceTSIO Member Posts: 2
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    The only game I ever left before the clock hit 00:00 was the '08 game vs. Oklahoma. The only game I've shut off early was th '12 game @ AZ. I'm at that point with this team and this program as a whole. Im not going to be able to make it to to the end of some of these games coming up
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only game I ever left before the clock hit 00:00 was the '08 game vs. Oklahoma. The only game I've shut off early was th '12 game @ AZ. I'm at that point with this team and this program as a whole. Im not going to be able to make it to to the end of some of these games coming up

Same for me, and that probably begins in two weeks versus the Zero's. First I am going to look at a 2/3rd full stadium with 1/3rd of them wearing green, then watch us play like shit, still be in it b/c the whole Pac-12 is shitty, and then hear their fans chant Ducks House mid 4th when the finally put us out of our misery.

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    the plunger job the ducks are going to do will bring back memories of the 0-12 years against them. 38 - 10 maybe. Stanford is going to make pulp out of the dawgs and soften them up for the ducks. the next two weeks will be uuuuuggggggglllllyyyy
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I watched every minute of that dreck fest. I gad me some smash galaxy then moved onto the Makers. I enjoyed watching how bad of football that was, i was watching a comedy of errors by both teams and realizing this team does have talent, you can see it, but this coaching staff has let those players down. And i dont know how the athletic department hasnt seen what we all have.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,991
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I watched every minute of that dreck fest. I gad me some smash galaxy then moved onto the Makers. I enjoyed watching how bad of football that was, i was watching a comedy of errors by both teams and realizing this team does have talent, you can see it, but this coaching staff has let those players down. And i dont know how the athletic department hasnt seen what we all have.

They see it. They are more concerned about spinning it though for their own job security. That’s what matters to them.

You’re absolutely right though in that they have let the athletes down. They don’t deserve this. It’s not what they signed up for.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,978
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam