Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Arizona will beat UW next Friday

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Arizona had walk on tryouts a month ago

I know a couple of guys who are like 27 who are going to try out. At first I laughed, but it's not that crazy. One can squat a million pounds or something insane.
    What kinda Nebraska gym program is he on
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Colorado and Arizona are still quite a bit worse than this team. However when you'r gayme plan is the eat up clock on O, and invite the other team to eat up clock on D, then 1-2 fuck-ups cost you a game so anything is possible.

I don't see how Jimmy wins the Apple Cup though. Good for Cuoglet, they're so poor that they have to make good hires and their staff is able to put together offense from Leach's reject air raid personnel.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Could we have walk on tryouts for offense coordinators?

LEAVE!!
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    haie said:

Colorado and Arizona are still quite a bit worse than this team. However when you'r gayme plan is the eat up clock on O, and invite the other team to eat up clock on D, then 1-2 fuck-ups cost you a game so anything is possible.

I don't see how Jimmy wins the Apple Cup though. Good for Cuoglet, they're so poor that they have to make good hires and their staff is able to put together offense from Leach's reject air raid personnel.

You guaranteed a week ago that they weren’t going to lose to wsu
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,794
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

I know a couple of guys who are like 27 who are going to try out. At first I laughed, but it's not that crazy. One can squat a million pounds or something insane.
    What kinda Nebraska gym program is he on
    no idea
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

You guaranteed a week ago that they weren’t going to lose to wsu
    So? New information comes out every weekend.

They've improved every week, UW has stayed the same if not regressed.

Make a point or waddle back to the retard hole Derek charitably created for this place.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/32417173/college-football-sp+-rankings-week-7

THE University of Washington #62

Our Zonacats 112#

They are unfortunately not the messiah
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rooting for it!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Take all the screenshots you want. This team has quit on Jimmy and next week should be the nail in the coffin.

Guys were open, the scheme was actually working in a lot of ways. They will quit if he keeps Morris at QB. WR's are really talented guys.
    Just got home and watched the game.

I also want Jimmy gone and the rest of his coaching staff but this game was lost because of Morris.

1. He can't throw to wide open receivers.
    2. He can't throw with touch.
    3. He can't throw deep balls far enough to lead the receivers.
    4. He gets balls swatted not because he is too short but because he doesn't know how to throw over the line of scrimmage. Plenty of short QBs know how to throw over the line of scrimmage. He couldnt even throw swing passes and wide receiver screens. Wtf.

Jimmy sucks and he needs to go but Morris first and asap.
    Fire Jimmy, nothing else matters.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rooting for it!

I dont know that I can root for it. Bill probably doog out, watch the game, and be nervous and pissed just like I am during every game where UW doesn't blow someone out.

I'm with you in the big picture though. A loss to Arizona is the most valuable loss *we can get. One loss to them is worth at least two to the likes of OSU and UCLA.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Rooting for it!

I dont know that I can root for it. Bill probably doog out, watch the game, and be nervous and pissed just like I am during every game where UW doesn't blow someone out.

I'm with you in the big picture though. A loss to Arizona is the most valuable loss *we can get. One loss to them is worth at least two to the likes of OSU and UCLA.
    More so that this one one of the only remaining "winnable" games. It will also make for a streak.

A full terrible record and a losing streak pissing off the fanbase *might set off firings.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Rooting for it!

More so that this one one of the only remaining "winnable" games. It will also make for a streak.

A full terrible record and a losing streak pissing off the fanbase *might set off firings.
    You're right. If I can't get up to root against UW in this one then when can I? Time to man up and be a good fan.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

cant expect to beat a team if there's no tape on their third string qb!
  • Options
    coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,203
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

cant expect to beat a team if there's no tape on their third string qb!
    Can’t wait for Arizona’s walk on QB to come out and make Trevor Lawrence look like Dylan Morris Friday.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021

A loss to Arizona and some kids will quit. I agree that if you want Lake gone, and we all do, a loss to AZ is the most valuable one we could have.

It’s not going to happen, but still.

I thought there was no way the 03 team would lose to that Arizona team. This zona is about equal if I remember. Horrible teams. The 03 team should have probably won 9 games or so but sucked. Very similar.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

Son's roommate made the team 2 weeks ago. Big but incredibly soft looking.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mr. Batting 1000 calls his shot.