Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Friday Night Cal Loss Discussion

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Yes I’m the hothead. Explains why you’re posting on the Duck board as your team is losing yet another game.

Get ready for it, haie is really going to start trashing Oregon after tonight.

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Weird >>>>> white trash, poor, and in Oregon.
    Seattle’s entire identity was built around smackhead guitarists dressed in their grandmothers clothes and I guess that car wash with the elephant sign.

I guess I didn't go to school in REAL Seattle then. My bad.

What's Eugene known for again?
    The best college football program in the western United States and Nike, I guess.

But who am I to argue with the state that gave America both Rainier and Olympia beer.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Yes I’m the hothead. Explains why you’re posting on the Duck board as your team is losing yet another game.

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Broken record. Weird AF. Seek help for your malfunction, boy/child.
    Rando Jack. Incredible.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Rando Jack. Incredible.
    Weird AF. Everyone is a Jack. Grow up. Boy/child.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Seattle’s entire identity was built around smackhead guitarists dressed in their grandmothers clothes and I guess that car wash with the elephant sign.

The best college football program in the western United States and Nike, I guess.

But who am I to argue with the state that gave America both Rainier and Olympia beer.

LOL. UO and Eugene isn't known for Nike. That's just straight quooking.

What an epic deflection.

Eugene is known for an alcoholic runner splattering himself on a rock in flyover country.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Rando Jack. Incredible.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Rando Jack. Incredible.
    ?

Ugghhh.

You retarded?
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

UO and Eugene isn't known for Nike.
    No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

Did you graduate from U of O?

• Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Rando Jack. Incredible.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.
    Rando Jack. Incredible.
    ?

Ugghhh.

You retarded?
    Your act is tired. Do better. Weirdo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I was speaking about U0 and Eugene in the singular tense. Because they are the same. Oregon grads want to talk about U0 without mentioning the inbred hovel known as Eugene. But that's not possible.

You can't go to Oregon without living in that shit hole. This is going way above your head though so I apologize in advance.

Now let's do Math. Point me towards Oregon's Electrical Engineering or ABET accredited CS program.

I'll wait.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

What an epic deflection.

Eugene is known for an alcoholic runner splattering himself on a rock in flyover country.
    Quooking. You need new material. Lick skillet.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I was speaking about U0 and Eugene in the singular tense. Because they are the same. Oregon grads want to talk about U0 without mentioning the inbred hovel known as Eugene. But that's not possible.

You can't go to Oregon without living in that shit hole. This is going way above your head though so I apologize in advance.

Now let's do Math. Point me towards Oregon's Electrical Engineering or ABET accredited CS program.

I'll wait.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I'll wait.
    Little man going back to his comfort zone. You’re adorable.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

What an epic deflection.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I'll wait.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I'll wait.
    😆

This is too easy.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I'll wait.
    I guess when your football team sucks this is just what you do.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Academis smack from Washougal.

It would be cute, if it wasn’t so pathetic.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I was speaking about U0 and Eugene in the singular tense. Because they are the same.

Sounds like you went to PCC.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I was speaking about U0 and Eugene in the singular tense. Because they are the same.

WSU Vancouver Campus
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

What an epic deflection.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I'll wait.
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I'll wait.
    😆

This is too easy.
    Precious thinks he’s winning. So damn cute.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

I'll wait.
    I guess when your football team sucks this is just what you do.
    Those 12 years obviously broke him.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Yup we don't have an engineering school you got Us... to bad Salem won't allow it. I'll take our bio program though,or Warsaw, those are both top notch.
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

Yup we don't have an engineering school you got Us... to bad Salem won't allow it. I'll take our bio program though,or Warsaw, those are both top notch.

But you don't have ENGINEERING!!!!
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Guy is flat weird AF.

No, of course not.

Also it’s aren’t*

WSU Vancouver Campus
    Cuogs gonna Cuog.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The saddest part of this is that haie is somewhat correct about Eugene/Springfield, but he apparently hasn't visited Seattle in the past several years.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

The saddest part of this is that haie is somewhat correct about Eugene/Springfield, but he apparently hasn't visited Seattle in the past several years.

He also lives in battle ground, WA because he’s a pour