Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ho hum, another day, more cheating by rats

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,292
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
They don't even care anymore about our laws. The IRS will of course ignore this. If a Rep did this, one can only imagine the press and biden going after them to destroy the offender.

The fix is in folks. They cheat.

HeadBoard Harris is blatantly campaigning in churches. Fuck campaign laws right? Jeezus these people are the devil and racist too.

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/10/18/did-kamala-harris-just-violate-federal-law-to-boast-terry-mcauliffe-in-virginia/

Did Kamala Harris Just Violate Federal Law To Boost Terry McAuliffe In Virginia?

Democratic leaders have pulled out the stops to try to help Terry McAuliffe in his struggling campaign for governor in Virginia. Figures from Barack Obama to Stacey Abrams have stumped for McAuliffe who is in a tight race with businessman Glenn Youngkin. The key for McAuliffe is black voters, and to spur turnout Vice President Kamala Harris has taped an endorsement of McAuliffe that is reportedly being played at hundreds of African American churches around the state. The problem is the “Johnson Amendment” makes such political pitches in churches a violation of federal law. Making matters worse, this knowing violation occurred just days after the filing of a complaint against White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki for clearly violating the Hatch Act in using the White House press room to support McAuliffe.

The video was aired last Sunday and will air again next Sunday. It was also quoted and aired by CNN. As Harris said in her much maligned “space video,” you can see the violation of federal law “with your own eyes.”

It is part of McAuliffe’s push called “Souls to the Polls” and is a full-throated endorsement of McAuliffe that calls on black churches to turn out for his election. Harris declares “I believe that my friend Terry McAuliffe is the leader Virginia needs at this moment.”

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    There is no amount of cheating that is too much to ensure VA stays blue no matter what the people of VA actually want. It's really interesting to be honest. Why are the Dems so bent on winning in VA? I'm sure they realize Youngkin would try to overturn all their tax increases, gun laws and mail in voting day 1. I really believe without mail in Youngkin would have won. Credit to the Dems, they are cheating, lawyering and ballot harvesting the whole way to win. I have not received one robo call or heard one thing from anyone on Youngkin. The GOP is just bad at politics. It's why they lose all the time.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,160
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

There is no amount of cheating that is too much to ensure VA stays blue no matter what the people of VA actually want. It's really interesting to be honest. Why are the Dems so bent on winning in VA? I'm sure they realize Youngkin would try to overturn all their tax increases, gun laws and mail in voting day 1. I really believe without mail in Youngkin would have won. Credit to the Dems, they are cheating, lawyering and ballot harvesting the whole way to win. I have not received one robo call or heard one thing from anyone on Youngkin. The GOP is just bad at politics. It's why they lose all the time.

So does the GOP suck that bad or is it on purpose?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

I'll wait until @UniPartyDawg weighs in.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Abundance? I really don't know. But they just sit here quietly doing things the right way while the Dems are going full contact war footing.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    But, but the Christan right might do something!!!!!
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

They claim to have higher morals.