Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tougher looking than tonight's dog helmet decal

AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,487
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

The dog on helmet BTW was also on the April fool's uniform a few years ago

Comments

• Options
    Yesterday:

April fools

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck off you fucking Central loser.

The team has looked much better than Nike's puke bullshit the previous 6 years leading up to our deal.

Just because the team sucks ass doesn't mean we aren't branded better.

The helmet can just be an alt but those jerseys should be worn every game. They're better than the regular purple ones.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    haie said:

The team has looked much better than Nike's puke bullshit the previous 6 years leading up to our deal.

The helmet can just be an alt but those jerseys should be worn every game. They're better than the regular purple ones.

name another team that uses its April fool's uniform
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

haie said:

That wasn't the April fools uniforms you fucking dumbass.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

Don't blame me. It's basically the joke helmet as everyone can obviously see
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

The helmet looked great. No one fucking cares what Central under humans think about it.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

The helmet looked great. No one fucking cares what Central under humans think about it.
    The helmet wasn't great but it was far from the April Fools nonsense AOG wants to claim.
  • Options
    dnc said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

The helmet wasn't great but it was far from the April Fools nonsense AOG wants to claim.
    Actually it's the joke helmet
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

If we kick ass with that helmet it stays for good. That logo is amazing. It's not much different from the traditional helmet. Make it an alt and remove the purple one/white one.
  • Options
    haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

If we kick ass with that helmet it stays for good. That logo is amazing. It's not much different from the traditional helmet. Make it an alt and remove the purple one/white one.
    As long as you want the joke decal it's great yes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021
    AOG said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

"joke"

Okay, guy who went to Central trying to get people to care about that brand of football.

That logo was with us when we fucking bitch slapped America 20+ years ago. That logo can be put on fucking underwear for all I care.
  • Options
    haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

"joke"

Okay, guy who went to Central trying to get people to care about that brand of football.

That logo was with us when we fucking bitch slapped America 20+ years ago. That logo can be put on fucking underwear for all I care.
    In fact the dog was added. Not on the 91 uni.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

"joke"

So? Who gives a fuck. Fucking Central loser. Get me my beer.
  • Options
    haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

"joke"

So? Who gives a fuck. Fucking Central loser. Get me my beer.
    I don't get what you are so upset about, having such a meltdown over.

I'm sure there are many cases in which a big time team wore its April Fool's Joke helmet design. There's gotta be. Try this:

bing.com

enter "major college team wearing April fool's helmet"
  • Options
    You can read in this article that the "panting dog" was added, not on original 1991 uniform.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AOG said:

You can read in this article that the "panting dog" was added, not on original 1991 uniform.

We all know that dude. Stop.

The dog/W logo is from the 1991 era. That’s what @haie said above, you just too thick to get it.
  • Options

AOG said:

We all know that dude. Stop.

The dog/W logo is from the 1991 era. That’s what @haie said above, you just too thick to get it.
    Fine. ON A T-SHIRT.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    This thread is what Jen Cohen was complaining about.