Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lamb/Seahawk thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kill it. Peapatch. As long as Jody Allen is in charge #12Nation ain't coming back.

I personally have decided to get season tickets to the Kraken anyways, so that I can fit in with the Centrists. I've been watching those cool Root sports specials explaining the rules of hockey to us Centrists. They also play in an arena that pledges to stop climate change, and they don't charge parking fees to Storm games, so they're more inline with my core value system. Love Seattle!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Wilson is going to request a trade after this season. For real this time.

wellbye.gif
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Moral of the game? Hawks need to move on from Russ. Not saying Geno Smith needs to be the starter but it’s very telling when your backup makes your offense look more effecient than your HOF QB.

I see this on Seahawks.net. I don't get it. Who's going to replace him? You need a good q.b. in this pass happy league.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Moral of the game? Hawks need to move on from Russ. Not saying Geno Smith needs to be the starter but it’s very telling when your backup makes your offense look more effecient than your HOF QB.

I see this on Seahawks.net. I don't get it. Who's going to replace him? You need a good q.b. in this pass happy league.
    The roster around him is depleted, Pete is over the hill, and they haven't drafted well in years. Keep him around for another 4-5 years and they're a fringe playoff team, at best. IMO, trade him now while he's at or near peak value.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The roster around him is depleted, Pete is over the hill, and they haven't drafted well in years. Keep him around for another 4-5 years and they're a fringe playoff team, at best. IMO, trade him now while he's at or near peak value.
    Seahawks being a fridge playoff team is part of the business plan.

Me and KC's president had a good chortle over your post.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Seahawks being a fridge playoff team is part of the business plan.

Me and KC's president had a good chortle over your post.
    Do you want to rebuild a winner or just make a profit each year? If I'm the owner I dump Wilson now. Or be a Hook and enjoy your annual mediocrity with no real chance at a title.