Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Battle 3 times in a sexy swimsuit. Who will win! !!

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    That chick on the left is one healthy woman
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wood happily, but I'm being loyal to my future girlfriend (the Korean angler...when I learn her name that's when i'lI make my move).
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    両方をとても激しく壊します
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    For those of you that are wondering, the video says these women have G cups…which are triple Ds in US bra sizing.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,974
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Wood happily, but I'm being loyal to my future girlfriend (the Korean angler...when I learn her name that's when i'lI make my move).

Angler JJung.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821

両方をとても激しく壊します

My Japanese is so fucking bad now I translated this as “I would violently break both parties a lot”. 😅
    One of the throbber's two dads used to swear at young Throbber in Japanese.

(Stationed in Tokyo post WWII occupation/Korean War)

Baka-tari = dumbshit

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,821

For those of you that are wondering, the video says these women have G cups…which are triple Ds in US bra sizing.

Like the old saying goes, more than a mouthful is a waste.

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    Swaye's Wigwam

両方をとても激しく壊します

My Japanese is so fucking bad now I translated this as “I would violently break both parties a lot”. 😅
    My sensei’s conversational Japanese isn’t correct? Well fuck me

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,894
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Are these boobies real?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

両方をとても激しく壊します

I’ve always wondered how a young Japanese kid could even draw those characters. You have to be a great artist to even handwrite a sentence if you are Japanese.
    A young Japanese kid?

Try a dude from a small logging town like Shelton that's used to using terms like "crick" and get that fool to remember how to write out 20 kanji characters every week. I can hardly draw a stick figure.

You know they can tell by looking at it if you did the strokes in the correct order, too, right?

Hardest classes I took at UW by a mile. I spent double the time on Japanese than I did on calculus or econ.

Now I could ask for another beer in Japanese and that's about it. They should have taught me that shit when I was 4 or 5.
  • Options

Are these boobies real?

Real nice.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Last outfit was taken from @Swaye sex dungeon
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

両方をとても激しく壊します

I’ve always wondered how a young Japanese kid could even draw those characters. You have to be a great artist to even handwrite a sentence if you are Japanese.
    I'm fortunate not to have been born Japanese. My inability to do anything neatly with a pen and paper would have rendered me half literate...able to read but not write.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

両方をとても激しく壊します

A young Japanese kid?

Try a dude from a small logging town like Shelton that's used to using terms like "crick" and get that fool to remember how to write out 20 kanji characters every week. I can hardly draw a stick figure.

You know they can tell by looking at it if you did the strokes in the correct order, too, right?

Hardest classes I took at UW by a mile. I spent double the time on Japanese than I did on calculus or econ.

Now I could ask for another beer in Japanese and that's about it. They should have taught me that shit when I was 4 or 5.
    That's impressive

I can count to 10 in German and Spanish

My former smoking hot assistants grew up in a house with both spanish and english and were fluent in both

Early start is key
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

両方をとても激しく壊します

A young Japanese kid?

That's impressive

My former smoking hot assistants grew up in a house with both spanish and english and were fluent in both

Early start is key
    Yep, young kids don’t have a problem at all.
  • Options

dflea said:

両方をとても激しく壊します

A young Japanese kid?

That's impressive

Early start is key
    Yep, young kids don’t have a problem at all.
    Why do we still do stupid shit like wait for you to get too old to remember a language before it's taught to you?

I can ask for another beer in German, too. I guess the really important stuff sticks with you even if the rest doesn't.