Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A kiss on the cheek is my consolation prize??? Did I look pretty???

2»

Comments

• So far we’ve established you have kids, a shitty sense of humor, and two felonies.

If you tell us that you used the profits from your dime bag sales to become a crypto millionaire we’re going to have to ask you to leave.

Also, the self deprecating bi-polar ex-addict with too many kids and super sized wife that he hates schtick is taken so fuck off.

Couldn't hold a dime bag long enough to sell it. You think I'd be associating with you degenerates if I was a crypto millionaire??? I'll be lucky to pull off a political science degree from an off-brand UW branch campus. Your little picture of who I is... gives me far too much credit.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So far we’ve established you have kids, a shitty sense of humor, and two felonies.

If you tell us that you used the profits from your dime bag sales to become a crypto millionaire we’re going to have to ask you to leave.

Also, the self deprecating bi-polar ex-addict with too many kids and super sized wife that he hates schtick is taken so fuck off.

Couldn't hold a dime bag long enough to sell it. You think I'd be associating with you degenerates if I was a crypto millionaire??? I'll be lucky to pull off a political science degree from an off-brand UW branch campus. Your little picture of who I is... gives me far too much credit.
    Don’t you dare judge detlef like that.