Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If UW was really “serious “ about football edition

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
edited October 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board

offensive coordinator Head Coach

Comments

• NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Defensive coordinator
    edited October 2021
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,338 Swaye's Wigwam
    Urban, Gruden, Briles. Three Stripe Life.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club

Athletic Director

I was actually saying this three years ago
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488

I'd give my left nut for Chuckie to be coaching my dawgs.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam

Athletic Director

I was actually saying this three years ago
    So you've never heard of the USFL?
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480
    You are UCLA sans good weather, hot chicks, and proven world leadership ability. Accept it and move on.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,783

You are UCLA sans good weather, hot chicks, and proven world leadership ability. Accept it and move on.

Yeah but we have two full sized practice fields and a stadium. Get back to your 70 yarder.
    LawDawg1 said:

Yeah but we have two full sized practice fields and a stadium. Get back to your 70 yarder.
    So you can practice “better” to get the same end result as UCLA, which is fuckall! Congrats!
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,783

LawDawg1 said:

So you can practice “better” to get the same end result as UCLA, which is fuckall! Congrats!
    Same result? UCLAs last Pac championship was 1998. And the South has sucked balls ever since the Pac 12 was formed so it shouldn’t have been hard to get to the championship game. Let that sink in.

Don’t twist. UW and it’s entire Athletic dept sucks ass. But don’t discount your sissy blue and 70 yard practice field!

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Same result? UCLAs last Pac championship was 1998. And the South has sucked balls ever since the Pac 12 was formed so it shouldn’t have been hard to get to the championship game. Let that sink in.

Don’t twist. UW and it’s entire Athletic dept sucks ass. But don’t discount your sissy blue and 70 yard practice field!
    CoronaBruin is a deeply closeted Husky fan
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

I was watching Rick Neuheisel call the Georgia Auburn game and found myself missing the rascal

He was talking about how his parents, Dick and Jane (really) taught him to sing On Wisconsin since they were UW grads like Bazey and Mad Son.

Slick Rick is actually farm boy Rick

And yes I did say the answer is not looking back. Sue me

My son is learning Bow Down to Washington and On Wisconsin. Important to diversify his portfolio.
    LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

NOGAF about Pac-12 titles. HTH.

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

CoronaBruin is a deeply closeted Husky fan
    Wrong bitch! I’m the big Californian sex man!

BRUIN since BIRTH! Tru 2 tha blue! @trublue
  • DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    what better way to get back into society than moving to the move "woke" football program and starting over to show people you are changing