Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey Jen

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Soy boy homos like @GreenRiverGatorz and @Shane cheered and kissed their boyfriends over the woman hire. Now that they see the mess, they join the crowd.

Jesus christ. Yep, nothing to do with politics. You'll always have some ready chins from the other one note retards.
    Didn't think you were part of the woke crowd. You can join fellow ambulance chaser Husky in the Tug I guess
    Chuck's upset. If you aren't spamming "Kill it" and "Peapatch" along with the rest of the Tryhard Trio you're just a doog, I'm told. Oh well.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Soy boy homos like @GreenRiverGatorz and @Shane cheered and kissed their boyfriends over the woman hire. Now that they see the mess, they join the crowd.

Jesus christ. Yep, nothing to do with politics. You'll always have some ready chins from the other one note retards.
    Didn't think you were part of the woke crowd. You can join fellow ambulance chaser Husky in the Tug I guess
    I'm not. I'm just capable of separating and don't feel the need to belligerent announce my politics on a football board.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Truth is, Bill and retard followers, I have selectively ignored the whole "woke" thing. I hate faggy slogans and reject them based on how they are used and by whom. I'm honestly not sure what it means, but I've gathered enough to know that it's not me.

The issue is that simpleton like you and @haie only deal in absolutes...black and white, and it's always the most simple fools on the fringes who insist on making themselves heard in any and all situations.

:D
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2021
    chuck said:

Truth is, Bill and retard followers, I have selectively ignored the whole "woke" thing. I hate faggy slogans and reject them based on how they are used and by whom. I'm honestly not sure what it means, but I've gathered enough to know that it's not me.

The issue is that simpleton like you and @haie only deal in absolutes...black and white, and it's always the most simple fools on the fringes who insist on making themselves heard in any and all situations.

I have followers? Awesome!

It's not absolutes. But don't pretend like there weren't a lot of uber liberals and commies who wanted another woman AD badly. She started out okay I guess. Her last two hires in the major sports, that actually produce revenue, are crap. She needs to go. You and fellow pseudo intellectual Greenriverkiller want to pick a fight because you're bored or your boss shit on you or whatever. Go ahead....
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    LawDawg1 said:

Sounds like a 7-11 meet up is in the works.

My soy boys and antifa pals are tanned, rested, and ready.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    Swaye said:

Can we get back to talking about how much Jen sucks.

Sorry. Mods, can you move this into the 'Happy Indigenous Peoples Day' thread where it belongs?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Yes, when you convince the retard crew to take their politics to the pump and dump where it belongs.
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

Yes, when you convince the retard crew to take their politics to the pump and dump where it belongs.
    Your part of the problem here today

If yo argue with retards people can't tell the difference

Which is our motto at the tug where most of you fear to tread

So keep the football bored for calling for Jimmy to be fired and Urban to be hired

And fire Jen regardless of her pronouns or wokeness or lack of wokeness or anything else other than her abject failure to do her damn job
    Fair enough.

Yes, fire Jen.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited October 2021
    LawDawg1 said:

Sounds like a 7-11 meet up is in the works.

Circle K about to open off of 75th and whatever Montlake turns into (I believe that’s 25th)
  • RudeboyMathamagicianRudeboyMathamagician Member Posts: 63
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2021
    When we hire the next AD, we should do it the UW way. You know like how you get into your major. Hunger Games style.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's a cultural, Seattle/West Coast problem. So yes, it's political.

There are plenty who think the softball, handball, tennis, and any other sport few care about should be great. I don't have a problem with that necessarily, but the money sports need to be the priority. There are clueless people who think every sport should be equal and ignore reality There are a lot who either covertly or openly would like to see the football team knocked down a few pegs. I don't think Cohen is part of that crowd, but she doesn't know what she's doing. She didn't do her due diligence with Fake. But like I said, it goes way beyond her.

I say you turn their bullshit against them. Football and basketball are mostly minority kids. A lot of them are trying to make the pros. Why are you holding down BIPOC? Why are you killing their chances to make 30 million dollars and help their families. The Olympic sports are way whiter and I'd guess their families are more affluent. Turn their woke horseshit against them.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jen Cohen ought to be stocking shelves at the Lane Bryant store in the Tacoma Mall…not running a fucking major athletic department.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

We'll go ahead and add bigot next to racist and retard in your file. This place blows now.