Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tim Kennedy on How Bad the Kabul Airport Really Was

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thank you for posting this. Heart breaking to think of those babies being thrown into Constantine razor wire and bleeding out. That's life scarring stuff to have to see. It also tells you just how bad the Afghan people fear the taliban. Yet Biden stands by his lie that the mission was a success. If that was a republican that caused that failure it would be non stop babies on barb wire splashed across the news.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I'm sure it was pretty bad opposed to some of the nicer places in Afghanistan.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thank you for posting this. Heart breaking to think of those babies being thrown into Constantine razor wire and bleeding out. That's life scarring stuff to have to see. It also tells you just how bad the Afghan people fear the taliban. Yet Biden stands by his lie that the mission was a success. If that was a republican that caused that failure it would be non stop babies on barb wire splashed across the news.

Bleeding out babies during evac was priced in.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Do you get paid to suck Biden's dick or are you a volunteer?
    That’s the beauty part of it, he blows Biden, just like he blew Obama for free.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

FAS casualty. There's no other explanation.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,927
    SFGbob said:

That’s the beauty part of it, he blows Biden, just like he blew Obama for free.
    He blew Moochelle a lot. That's a man, man!