Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mark Few gets DUI

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Idaho seems really poor outside of the celebrities that purchase vacation properties there.

You've obviously never been to McCall, Boise, Coeur d'Alene or Sandpoint.

ATBS, Few is a dumbass for driving drunk in Idaho. In Spokane, the cops would call him an uber and send him on his way.

Driggs, victor and sun valley deserve mention. Idaho is great.
    Odd grouping. Sun Valley is a legitimate destination resort town. Driggs and Victor, while cool towns near great mountains, are in butt fuck nowhere.
    Jackson has gotten so expensive and land is more scarce there that everyone is buying up the land in Teton valley on the other side. In the summer those towns are now getting crowded due to the air bnb model.

I believe it. Give it another decade or two and I think the place will see a resort-style development on par with other big ski towns. Will be interesting to see if Targhee capitalizes and becomes a destination itself.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Suspended…. Open your check book Jen buy him out
  • Options
    DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,407
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Here's a video of Few's arrest.

Having practiced criminal law for 25+ years, I can tell you that I lost count of how many times these cops violated Few's rights.

Like Few or not, this is about as shitty a DUI arrest process as I've ever seen.

If he walks, people will think he got a special deal because of who he is, but frankly, if he does NOT walk, it will be because of who he is.

Here's a link to the video:

https://tigerdroppings.com/ncaa-basketball/video-of-gonzaga-head-coach-marks-dui-arrest-released/99215997/
  • Options
    CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 278
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He pled guilty, got a suspended license, ignition interlock when he can drive, $1,000 fine and was subjected to very public humiliation. The Kentucky’s and UCLA’s of the world were rooting for GU to dismiss him so they could hire him.