Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Durham Probes Pentagon Computer Contractors in Anti-Trump Conspiracy

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Don't lose patience with Durham just yet. When he nailed lawyer boy for lying to the FBI, the charging doc was 20+ pages long. According to a former federal prosecutor I was listening to, they're usually about 3-4 pages in a case like this. Many more about to be charged, some cooperating with him. Higher ups the targets.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Billy C got deposed and made a fool of himself for posterity.

Since Hillary wants sexual equality so bad, when is her gargantuan ass going to sit for a Deposition?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Don't lose patience with Durham just yet. When he nailed lawyer boy for lying to the FBI, the charging doc was 20+ pages long. According to a former federal prosecutor I was listening to, they're usually about 3-4 pages in a case like this. Many more about to be charged, some cooperating with him. Higher ups the targets.

That could be true but its also what Team TDS has said about Mueller and his indictments

They're going to flip on Trump!

I'll remain a skeptic for now. I'm just glad Durham is still alive
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

That could be true but its also what Team TDS has said about Mueller and his indictments

Always possible. FBI love doves are being mentioned as cooperators. Remember it was all of the former spooks pumping their BS lies on cable tv. None of it was true and they knew it. But the end result was always the goal. Trump defeated.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

@KashPatelDawg??? True!!?!!?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They need a young, idealistic whistle-blower type, who isn't poison or tainted yet.

Then they need him or her guarded 24/7 to keep from being waxed in a botched robbery attempt at 4 a.m. with nothing taken and no witnesses.

Amiright, SethRichDawg?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,025
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

Mueller never found a crime he was actually supposed to be looking for. A shitty Lawyer heads right to tax returns instead of what he's been assigned to look for.

Dazzler would know about shitty lawyering.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    People need to go away for a long time for this
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

Mueller never found a crime he was actually supposed to be looking for. A shitty Lawyer heads right to tax returns instead of what he's been assigned to look for.

Dazzler would know about shitty lawyering.
    Quite honestly, I don't think the Dazzler knows anything about lawyering - shitty or otherwise....
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Nothing will happen. Our country is run by the deep state in our intellgence I mean police state agencies.