Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Betting on UW (the 4 pre-season games)

Too lazy to look but it seemed like Boise & Petersen always played tuff opening games and usually held their own and beat the Vegas spread let alone the game most of the time.

Think i saw UW around -21 @ Hawaii for the opener.

Should the UW talent easily cover this spread? Will petersen play 3 QB's? Gotta be some bettors up in here lookin to double up.

Comments

• Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The Warriors were 2-0 ATS vs. Top 25 teams @ home last year.
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm dialed in. Thanks.

Bet the farm on Cal.
  • Options
    Looking for bettors who play a dime or more a game... wrong board?
  • Options
    From straight memory... The only 2 beatdowns I remember Petersen taking to open the season vs the vegas spread were @ Georgia a few years ago and @ Washington last year. Both games were pure blowouts.

The others he had the whole program ready. I've heard the Hawaii program is in the shits. Is -21 a safe number to lay cash? Or would you think twice?

Maybe someone who has placed big wagers with Boise State in the past can chime in.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dardanus said:

The Warriors were 2-0 ATS vs. Top 25 teams @ home last year.

Hey, where the fuck were you the other day when I needed some fat girl pics? I thought you had this place dialed in. Christ.
    Those girls are chubby (COTW), not fat.

And now were really talking about something I have dialed in, chubby girls ATS.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you're betting spreads on our pre-season scrimmages, you deserve to lose all your money and die in a fucking fire!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2014
    Hawaii is really, really bad. Norm Chow has been a disaster. Can they even move the ball against UW's front 7? I'd bet on UW if I were to bet.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    How often does UW cover, when favored on the road?
    I'd feel more comfortable taking Hawaii on that bet - especially the first game of the season. Teams in the top 5/top 10 usually plunger their victims, but most of the good teams play sloppy in their opener. I like to bet against overrated teams in the Big 10 the first few weeks (ex. Michigan, Penn State)...I wait until just before game time to bet against them, because their excited and drunk fans always run the spread up.