Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy's keeping Donovan

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    At least Sarks offenses could burst out some pretty savage games and knew how to run the ball.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Firing Donovan accomplishes nothing.

Nah it actually increases the chances some key pieces stay out of the portal. Obviously firing Lake is the superior move but that isn’t happening mid season. Canning Donovan now could do some good.
    I don't know, sermon seeker. I get what you're saying, but I'm not playing 4 D chess on this.

Until Lake is gone, I'm gonna have a hard time giving a shit about Husky Football right now including the transfer portal.

I'm not renewing my season tickets and am mentally prepared for Owen in '22.

Fair enough. I still have a little fight in me. I’m sure it will be in vain.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Good. I'd rather them both get canned.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited October 2021
    Houhusky said:

Jimmy is a good/great DB coach that got lucky Kwat was willing to be his training wheels for so long and then lucked into a HC position when Peterson quit.

Makes sense why he seems so lazy (strength/conditioning, game planning, coaching hires, recruiting), he thinks success or failure sits on a knife edge made out of luck.

He is too fucking stupid and arrogant to understand that great success is built on a lot of small success. He thinks its just a few key things that did or didn't go his way.

Every time he has a presser at this point he’s pissing more and more people off
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Houhusky said:

Jimmy is a good/great DB coach that got lucky Kwat was willing to be his training wheels for so long and then lucked into a HC position when Peterson quit.

Makes sense why he seems so lazy (strength/conditioning, game planning, coaching hires, recruiting), he thinks success or failure sits on a knife edge made out of luck.

He is too fucking stupid and arrogant to understand that great success is built on a lot of small success. He thinks its just a few key things that did or didn't go his way.

Every time he has a pressed at this point he’s pissing more and more people off
    I've never been more pissed at a Husky coach than I am at Jimmy Lake. FTG.
    He’s blowing right past Tyrone at record speed levels