Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A whisper campaign is starting for 2013

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,571
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
The special season now only hinges on the QB play of 2013. If it is like 2011 play then special, if QB play is like 2012 not special.
I am not making this up. wow just wow.

2014 is more likely going to be special versus 2013

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    If ever in doubt, blame the black quarterback instead of the millionaire white head coach.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    My God. I don't know why I'm still amazed at this stuff. Maybe because I spent 20 years in a profession that demands leader accountability. Sark failed to prepare his QB or recruit a decent line. Period. Or call decent plays, or stick to the run game, or instill discipline, or.....etc. etc. etc.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Allah forbid you hold the coach responsible for the way the QB (and the whole team) play.

Hey Pinch, I guess if you failed to train or prepare your Soldiers and you fail a mission, its cuz your Soldiers suck, right?

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,851
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Allah forbid you hold the coach responsible for the way the QB (and the whole team) play.

Hey Pinch, I guess if you failed to train or prepare your Soldiers and you fail a mission, its cuz your Soldiers suck, right?

Exactly. I always blamed my Soldiers and no one ever said anything about my responsibility to lead them. People are crazy if they think the head coach is accountable for anything.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

koopdog said:

Exactly. I always blamed my Soldiers and no one ever said anything about my responsibility to lead them. People are crazy if they think the head coach is accountable for anything.
    Fetters is in the military?

• Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Naw...I bark for Sark! Not his fault.

The players suck, the coordinators suck, the fans blow and the weather is awful. Solve those problems and we'll win a National Championship with this young, fireball, genius!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Naw...I bark for Sark! Not his fault.

The players suck, the coordinators suck, the fans blow and the weather is awful. Solve those problems and we'll win a National Championship with this young, fireball, genius!

The altitude next year at Utah could derail the season.

• Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Oh, 2014 being special? Don't hold your breath.

Once again, we aren't recruiting offensive linemen. Even if we do, they won't be decent/good until 2015. The top end for this team is nine wins.....and that may be too optimistic. No O linemen, no rings.