Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who gave Dawgman guys Truth Serum?

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
They did a 40 minute Podcast about Beav game today and on both micro/macro level you can hear it in their voices and are measuring their words very carefully about what they are seeing from JL and his staff. They also are starting to talk about deficiencies at LB (no shit sherlock) and OL

Ironically enough, the most critical of the three is Kim himself, who said that if we were to lose tonight, Lake's seat would be very warm coming out of the bye.

I'm no fan of theirs as I can't stand the rah rah everything is rainbows and honey narrative, but I do believe KG has people in and around the program that will talk to him off the record and for him to openly (or as close as he will go) call out essentially every position group and call guys jags (including Morris) tells me where there's smoke there's fire.

Lake's not being fired unless they go 0 fer the rest of the year and team quits on him, but there will absolutely be sacrifices (as there should be) he will make to his staff in 2 months to help pour water on the situation. Either way he's screwed.

Don't go after coordinators, and if continues to fail fanbase/media/AD won't have choice but to skip strike two (changing said OC/DC) and go to strike three which is Head Coach

Do go after either/or coordinators and JL is allready at strike two which means he's up next.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Jesus you listened to them for 40 min?

Had it on in background. When they aren't parroting the company line, it's much more tolerable to listen to.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Cohen gave them the green light to throw the coaches under the bus. Any criticism of the AD is still off limits for the mods.

Yeah, they take their marching orders from Jen. I think Kim came out with a "Jen is pissed" style post after Michigan or something.

As long as Kim has access he will suck whatever dicks (or tits) necessary. And love it.
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    Thanks for listening ;)
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    godawgst said:

FireCohen said:

Jesus you listened to them for 40 min?

Had it on in background. When they aren't parroting the company line, it's much more tolerable to listen to.
    Jesus, this is like having Coldplay running for 40 min in the background. Is this like cutting yourself?
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I guess the trouble that I see with going after the coordinators, which I think should be done. Is who the fuck does he replace them with? Especially on the offensive side of the ball. I feel like JL would have to gamble on an understudy because nobody is going to come in this shit show.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    How they work is much like mainstream media. Once the establishment turns on them then they start venting out. Sark never turned on Kimmy so Kimmy always had a soft spot for him even though Sark was using Kimmy for information. I think Damon has soured on them for their constant shutting on Sam.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Kim was anti-Ty from the get-go. Didn’t get his precious access and fluffing.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    Standard Supporter
    godawgst said:

They did a 40 minute Podcast about Beav game today and on both micro/macro level you can hear it in their voices and are measuring their words very carefully about what they are seeing from JL and his staff. They also are starting to talk about deficiencies at LB (no shit sherlock) and OL

Ironically enough, the most critical of the three is Kim himself, who said that if we were to lose tonight, Lake's seat would be very warm coming out of the bye.

I'm no fan of theirs as I can't stand the rah rah everything is rainbows and honey narrative, but I do believe KG has people in and around the program that will talk to him off the record and for him to openly (or as close as he will go) call out essentially every position group and call guys jags (including Morris) tells me where there's smoke there's fire.

Lake's not being fired unless they go 0 fer the rest of the year and team quits on him, but there will absolutely be sacrifices (as there should be) he will make to his staff in 2 months to help pour water on the situation. Either way he's screwed.

Don't go after coordinators, and if continues to fail fanbase/media/AD won't have choice but to skip strike two (changing said OC/DC) and go to strike three which is Head Coach

Do go after either/or coordinators and JL is allready at strike two which means he's up next.

If Lake loses to Oregon State (after losing to Montana), he should resign in disgrace or face the consequences.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

godawgst said:

If Lake loses to Oregon State (after losing to Montana), he should resign in disgrace or face the consequences.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

How they work is much like mainstream media. Once the establishment turns on them then they start venting out. Sark never turned on Kimmy so Kimmy always had a soft spot for him even though Sark was using Kimmy for information. I think Damon has soured on them for their constant shutting on Sam.

I never listen, but if they're really criticizing Sam, that means Damon already turned on Kim.

IMO
  • Options
    ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Imagine listening to Kim for a single minute and deciding to listen for 39 more.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cohen gave them the green light to throw the coaches under the bus. Any criticism of the AD is still off limits for the mods.

Yeah, they take their marching orders from Jen. I think Kim came out with a "Jen is pissed" style post after Michigan or something.

As long as Kim has access he will suck whatever dicks (or tits) necessary. And love it.
    I'm in this camp although it's not from Cowen directly.

But something has changed with Kim's tone about Jimmy and this team and it goes just beyond the obvious eyeball test everyone sees. They are firing shots at the team and Asst. Coaches they just never do.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021
    Let’s be honest. Jimmy told Kim to fuck off and keep his jacket out of his office and now Kim is taking it out in the form of whatever passive aggressive cuckolded comments he made today.

They’d be all on board with Jimmy if Jimmy treated them like Sark did.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Do you hate yourself?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2021
    Firing the assistants is worthless at this point. The program is in disarray. Any coordinator coming in knows they have one year to make it happen with shit recruiting classes after that even if you do. You’re gonna have to pay them for 3 years to fire them after one. Just adding to the buyout.

Maybe this lack of foresight gets Jen fired if she executes that and costs fhe dept another 7 figures.