Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's game week bitches...

13»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

My kids will probably end up as dumb Boovs or Quooks.

I ain't going back to Seattle and have no where else to go.

There's really no choice, if you're a man you raise your kids to go to OSU. Faggots send their kids to UO.

You're like the yin, to my wyang.

I got 2 Huskieie grads, 3rd is undecided.
    It’s probably heading that way. My father in law has a Masters from Boov. The OSU Cascade Campus is 2 miles down the street so we can get all our Beavlet gear.
    And I have a Doog masters. It's like kismet.
    In business. AKA you're a fucking retard and belong with all the other Centrists afraid to go inside pubs and bars in the U District.
    Hey! I’m a centrist/moderate and was at a U District pub this weekend. What are you trying to say?
    He’s constantly overcompensating on the boreds. Probably has something to do with feelings of inadequacy at home and/or at work.
    Yawn.

Loser MBA Beavlet that can't build a company, because that's not what an MBA is for.

An MBA is for sales people and project managers to give themselves a false sense of confidence.

Can't build a product. Can't scale a product.

#Truth.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2021

haie said:

haie said:

There's really no choice, if you're a man you raise your kids to go to OSU. Faggots send their kids to UO.

It’s probably heading that way. My father in law has a Masters from Boov. The OSU Cascade Campus is 2 miles down the street so we can get all our Beavlet gear.
    In business. AKA you're a fucking retard and belong with all the other Centrists afraid to go inside pubs and bars in the U District.
    Hey! I’m a centrist/moderate and was at a U District pub this weekend. What are you trying to say?
    He’s constantly overcompensating on the boreds. Probably has something to do with feelings of inadequacy at home and/or at work.
    Yawn.

Loser MBA Beavlet that can't build a company, because that's not what an MBA is for.

An MBA is for sales people and project managers to give themselves a false sense of confidence.

#Truth.
    I love how your bizarre rants just unearth random insecurities that you have. Apparently centrists and MBAs have wronged you in some grave way, and we're all going to hear about it.
    ???

Dude you are more retarded than Rolo's PR team.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Yawn.

#Truth.
    I love how your bizarre rants just unearth random insecurities that you have. Apparently centrists and MBAs have wronged you in some grave way, and we're all going to hear about it.
    You're right. I'm personally insecure. I really respect Oregon State and Oregon.

They're really good, respectable schools.

Their jack fans like @ntxduck and @GhostofMosster47 are really successful people who just couldn't get into those schools but are really smart.

I am sorry. I shouldn't be mean. I should stick my UW degree and my (redacted) million dollar company up my ass and bow down to these fucking jacks who never stepped foot on UO campus, unlike me who actually graduated from UW.