Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I get messages

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Solid chit. Not the rag head part but I like that you're standing your ground.

• Options
    SteenSteen Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Sorry I offended your liberal Seattle sensitivities by rudely pointing out the true nature of our enemies and posting a photo of a raghead as a pig. Yeah I went over the top but you went over the top pussy. Hate speech? Fuck off. These people would laugh their asses off at this kind of liberal caring about their feelings and offending them by 'hate speech.' Then they would behead you without giving it a second thought. Get your shit straight. Hate speech is praising the Sep 11 terrorists in the Palestinian streets. Hate speech is calling for the destruction of a nation or a people in your 'constitutional' charter. I don't give a fuck about offending these motherfuckers. But I'll reign it in a bit since you cried to Derek about it. Did you cry to your mommy when the bullies in the schoolyard stole your lunch money and stepped on your glasses? Fucking bitch.

Are paragraphs anti-semetic you dumb heeb? Akbar motherfuckin Allah.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,553
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Steen said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry I offended your liberal Seattle sensitivities by rudely pointing out the true nature of our enemies and posting a photo of a raghead as a pig. Yeah I went over the top but you went over the top pussy. Hate speech? Fuck off. These people would laugh their asses off at this kind of liberal caring about their feelings and offending them by 'hate speech.' Then they would behead you without giving it a second thought. Get your shit straight. Hate speech is praising the Sep 11 terrorists in the Palestinian streets. Hate speech is calling for the destruction of a nation or a people in your 'constitutional' charter. I don't give a fuck about offending these motherfuckers. But I'll reign it in a bit since you cried to Derek about it. Did you cry to your mommy when the bullies in the schoolyard stole your lunch money and stepped on your glasses? Fucking bitch.

It's not my original work. I'm not a hate monger.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Steen said:

PurpleJ said:

It's not my original work. I'm not a hate monger.
    But he likes to send photos of mangled corpses to your inbox. There's a difference.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

?

Pretty disgusting attitude.

Coming from an oversensitive seattle pussy. Ban, Vet then include...pretty simple formula. Pretty fair.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

PurpleJ said:

?

Coming from an oversensitive seattle pussy. Ban, Vet then include...pretty simple formula. Pretty fair.
    It's a shame @DerekJohnson didn't use that approach here.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

That is some pretty dark shit dude. You have me contemplating if I even want to post here at all anymore.

Maybe take a walk and get some perspective?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    puppylove_sugarsteel May 21
    Hey J this pup. Who did you offend? When it comes to my country im on your side or anybodies?

puppylove_sugarsteel May 21
    Didnt see the date. But as you can see I had your back then. Youre a pretty good dude J, just dont agree with your football views sometimes. Peace out bitch
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not in my thread, Puppy. Get out.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Not in my thread, Puppy. Get out.

Just stop J.