Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marinoog Meme of the Night!

2»

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

Have we traded our best young prospects who won't amount to shit for washed up veterans yet?

fixed
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

Have we traded our best young prospects who won't amount to shit for washed up veterans yet?

Disagree, the best way to ensure a Mariner prospect pans out is to trade him.

Axe Adam Jones, Shin Shoo Choo, Asdrubal Cabrera, David Ortiz, Derek Lowe, Jason Varitek, etc

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I know my point was if Z doesn't trade them they won't amount to shit anyway so may as well
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

Axe Adam Jones, Shin Shoo Choo, Asdrubal Cabrera, David Ortiz, Derek Lowe, Jason Varitek, etc

If you all remember (hopefully not) the M's traded Varitek and Derek Lowe for fucking Heathcliff Slocumb. Woody Woodward was doing Bill Bavasi's work long before Bavasi came around.
  • Options

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

If you all remember (hopefully not) the M's traded Varitek and Derek Lowe for fucking Heathcliff Slocumb. Woody Woodward was doing Bill Bavasi's work long before Bavasi came around.
    I remember all too well.

And Jose Cruz, Jr for Mike Timlin and some other relief scrub who's weird name I cant recall at the moment.

• Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

I remember all too well.

And Jose Cruz, Jr for Mike Timlin and some other relief scrub who's weird name I cant recall at the moment.

Paul Sploojaric Spoogjaric
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Scott Spoogzio