Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Is he playing? I see he doesn't have a reception against ASU (his brother has one). His dumb ass would have been the clear #1 receiver had he stayed at UW. He may have transferred himself out of NFL draft consideration
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I’m sure he really regrets his decision
  • Options
    2girls1applecup2girls1applecup Member Posts: 80
    Dropped a TD a little bit ago. Still only excitement we got from WR room in years
  • Options
    JackDonakeyJackDonakey Member Posts: 42
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Puka is happy as shit down in Provo! Why would he want to stay at a dumpster fire in Seattle with a bunch of woke ass shit players and coaches, who wear hats saying "Run the damn ball". BYU would obliterate Washington. Puka's numbers wouldn't be all that different if he played at UW.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Puka is happy as shit down in Provo! Why would he want to stay at a dumpster fire in Seattle with a bunch of woke ass shit players and coaches, who wear hats saying "Run the damn ball". BYU would obliterate Washington. Puka's numbers wouldn't be all that different if he played at UW.

We suck but lol. Using Utah, Arizona, and Arizona State as a benchmark is fucking hilarious.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Let's see...

Lose to Montana or beat Arizona. I'll take beating Arizona.
    Get raped by Michigan or beat Utah. I'll take beating Utah.
    Gang rape Arkansas State or beat ASU. I'll take beating ASU.

Fuck off!
  • Options

Last time BYU obliterated Washington was under Neu Puka was a clear number one option coming out of last season. McMillan and Rome are improving game by game. Bynum is good at what he does, slot. Given the number of forced throws to Otton, Puka would be 250+ in receiving yards 15-20 catches. I doubt the loss to Montana would on the books . Rome and McMillan will improve as the season progresses but having Puka gone cost the offense momentum and continuity.
    Not Puka's problem or concern. And pathetic that Puka is effectively the #3 receiver at BYU when he'd be UW's #1. Tells you how pathetic Washington is at recruiting and developing WRs.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL beating 2%.

Everyone who thought they'd be good this year is retarded.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    Swaye's Wigwam

Last time BYU obliterated Washington was under Neu Puka was a clear number one option coming out of last season. McMillan and Rome are improving game by game. Bynum is good at what he does, slot. Given the number of forced throws to Otton, Puka would be 250+ in receiving yards 15-20 catches. I doubt the loss to Montana would on the books . Rome and McMillan will improve as the season progresses but having Puka gone cost the offense momentum and continuity.
    Not Puka's problem or concern. And pathetic that Puka is effectively the #3 receiver at BYU when he'd be UW's #1. Tells you how pathetic Washington is at recruiting and developing WRs.
    Listening to UCLA radio broadcast last night and Ty Jones caught a couple of passes from Haener mid 2nd. Ucla Color guy says "Ty Jones runs a really lazy pivot route there......."

My thought jumped to Hugh Millen saying hold my beer after the comment.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let's see...

Lose to Montana or beat Arizona. I'll take beating Arizona.
    Get raped by Michigan or beat Utah. I'll take beating Utah.
    Gang rape Arkansas State or beat ASU. I'll take beating ASU.

Fuck off!

You should talk with @Seven_Eleven

He enjoys that hawt rape talk.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Well, he chose the better team tbh. Plus, limitless armpits.

gives new meaning to the term "pit stains"
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was very disappointed when Puka left. He was a high energy playmaker that we haven't really had for many years. Was already my favorite offensive payer after his first year.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I was very disappointed when Puka left. He was a high energy playmaker that we haven't really had for many years. Was already my favorite offensive payer after his first year.

Bynum has always been better than him.

I can't get over that no one thinks it's significant that he heard footsteps, wide the fuck open, against Oregon State defenders. Good fucking riddance.

Dude made 3 plays in 1.5 seasons and everyone fluffed him because one was against Oregon in a loss. The other two were against Hawaii and Utah. Who cares.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

I can't get over that no one thinks it's significant that he heard footsteps, wide the fuck open, against Oregon State defenders. Good fucking riddance.

Dude made 3 plays in 1.5 seasons and everyone fluffed him because one was against Oregon in a loss. The other two were against Hawaii and Utah. Who cares.
    I like Bynum but he doesn't have the stuff like Puka
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    Canadawg said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

I like Bynum but he doesn't have the stuff like Puka
    Based on what? A catch against Hawaii, a catch against Arizona, a catch against Utah last year (who many thought was a good team but they clearly suck).

Oh yeah, it's one catch against Oregon that was kind of close to getting picked. And then he couldn't catch it with that same game on the line.

Bynum has done it longer with more consistency. It's a crime they didn't play him until the last third of 2019. And he's not scared of Beavlet.