Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chip Kelly Man Crush

Comments

• Options
    coronabruincoronabruin Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

Just saw him interviewed on Gameday.

Chip Kelly > Chris Petersen > Steve Sarkisian > Rick Neuheisel > Jim Lambright > Gilby > Tyrone Willingham > Jimmy Lake

It’s odd that you thought that “greater than” exercise was necessary.

Chip Kelly > CrystalBall. CrystalBall and Bellotti probably a push.
    Meat just did do what chip never achieved though. Not saying he’s better than Chip though. Don’t twist.
    Oregon won their bowl game and a NC already?
    Beat a marquee non con opponent. Chip failed in his several attempts.

LawDawg1 said:

Chip Kelly > Chris Petersen > Steve Sarkisian > Rick Neuheisel > Jim Lambright > Gilby > Tyrone Willingham > Jimmy Lake

Meat just did do what chip never achieved though. Not saying he’s better than Chip though. Don’t twist.
    He needed to learn the famous Californian leadership skills which are innate in all Californians. He already had the doing what he wants part down pat, hence the forced resignation at Oregon (they don’t get to do what they want in Oregon).
    Hey man. I get it. I’m a native Cali-fag.
    A natural cockswain, so to speak.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

LawDawg1 said:

LawDawg1 said:

He needed to learn the famous Californian leadership skills which are innate in all Californians. He already had the doing what he wants part down pat, hence the forced resignation at Oregon (they don’t get to do what they want in Oregon).
    Hey man. I get it. I’m a native Cali-fag.
    A natural cockswain, so to speak.
    If I lost 14 inches and 100 lbs.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’d hire Chip in a heart beat from UCLA.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

LawDawg1 said:

This

Chip’s best teams at Oregon I think lose Saturday. Oregon out Ohio st. at being Ohio St.
    The 2012 team was probably Chip’s best squad, and I think they have more than a punchers chance in Columbus.

Look, Chip was/is a generational talent as a play-caller and CEO. He was doing things that no one knew how to address. Now that the rest of CFB has adapted, it will be interesting to see how he goes forward. I think that he finally has UCLA where he wants them from a personnel perspective and I fully expect him to win the P12s on a regular basis, going forward.

Chip eats sleeps and breathes football 24/7. Very few guys like that with the innovative acumen he clearly possesses. I do t blame him for taking his NFL shot, but if he’d stayed at Oregon, I think he brings home a title in 13 or 14 with Mariota there,
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not letting you on the bandwagon
  • Options
    Seven_ElevenSeven_Eleven Member Posts: 109
    edited September 2021
    thechatch said:

Chip eats sleeps and breathes football 24/7. Very few guys like that with the innovative acumen he clearly possesses. I do t blame him for taking his NFL shot, but if he’d stayed at Oregon, I think he brings home a title in 13 or 14 with Mariota there,

Getting way over your skis on UCLA here. He's never even had a winning record in the crappy P12. Chip's probably gonna lose to Fresno today.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    edited September 2021
    thechatch said:

LawDawg1 said:

This

Chip’s best teams at Oregon I think lose Saturday. Oregon out Ohio st. at being Ohio St.
    The 2012 team was probably Chip’s best squad, and I think they have more than a punchers chance in Columbus.

Look, Chip was/is a generational talent as a play-caller and CEO. He was doing things that no one knew how to address. Now that the rest of CFB has adapted, it will be interesting to see how he goes forward. I think that he finally has UCLA where he wants them from a personnel perspective and I fully expect him to win the P12s on a regular basis, going forward.

Are you serious. He hates recruiting and sucks. I expect him to maybe finally have a winning record because the PAC is really down this year.
  • Options

He’s like best friends with the AD down there. Chip finishes his football career in Westwood, as long as they keep Jarmond in place.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

He’s like best friends with the AD down there. Chip finishes his football career in Westwood, as long as they keep Jarmond in place.
    "Best friends"...
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I realize you guys are going weird because of your drastic fall but are you serious right now? Youre praising Chip? The guy who is averaging like 4 wins a year and cant recruit in LA?
  • Options

thechatch said:

LawDawg1 said:

This

Are you serious. He hates recruiting and sucks. I expect him to maybe finally have a winning record because the PAC is really down this year.
    lol at “maybe have a winning record”….

C’mon buddy
  • Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    thechatch said:

LawDawg1 said:

This

Wasn’t Chip about to get in some trouble before he left for the Eagles? The portal might be Chips best friend.
  • Options
    \
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

LawDawg1 said:

This

C’mon buddy
    he just needs more time right
  • Options

\

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

LawDawg1 said:

This

C’mon buddy
    Nah, not any more.

Mora drove UCLA into the dirt and Chip needed 3 years to get them back after cleaning house. He’s got the table set now.

You weren’t trying to compare the situation in Westwood to what Lake inherited here, were you?
  • Options
    thechatch said:

\

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

LawDawg1 said:

This

C’mon buddy
    Nah, not any more.

Mora drove UCLA into the dirt and Chip needed 3 years to get them back after cleaning house. He’s got the table set now.

You weren’t trying to compare the situation in Westwood to what Lake inherited here, were you?
    It was totally fine. They are in LA. Anything less than top 15 every year is inexcusable. I cant believe you believe the chip script. They wont even win the south lol
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2021

Getting way over your skis on UCLA here. He's never even had a winning record in the crappy P12. Chip's probably gonna lose to Fresno today.

This.

Doesn’t practically his entire team graduate this year?

The guy hasn’t won a division yet never mind him gobbling up conference championships from here on out.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    When Cristobal takes the Miami job next year, will Oregon go all in on bringing the Chipper back home?
  • Options
  • Options
    My boy DTR. Chip has his guys ready to rumble