Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"He's not ready." Just watch this video...

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dtd said:

dtd said:

Huard is the best whiteguy QB I've ever seen. No fucking way he's not elite. He'd back to back Heismans at Alabama. At 17 he looks like NFL Mac Jones.

Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrow, Zack Wilson, etc, etc. Why the need for the whiteguy QB comment? There have been many that are great players.

I see an easy way he’s not elite, but still want him to get a chance.
    JFC dude, enjoy some hyperbole. At Huard's age none of those guys looked like who they are now, aside from Lawrence, and he's regarded as a once in a decade guy. It's like nobody around here has a light hearted sense of humor. Huard has elite pocket presence, elite accuracy, and throws a TBS hardon making ball. Oregon's laser rocket armed 5 star is all potential, Huard is good in reality. Christ, a quook is arguing with a doog about THIS!?!?
    Have you seen our team lately?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,317
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dtd said:

dtd said:

Huard is the best whiteguy QB I've ever seen. No fucking way he's not elite. He'd back to back Heismans at Alabama. At 17 he looks like NFL Mac Jones.

Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrow, Zack Wilson, etc, etc. Why the need for the whiteguy QB comment? There have been many that are great players.

It's a fucking joke. Enjoy some hyperbole. At Huard's age none of those guys looked like who they are now, aside from Lawrence, and he's regarded as a once in a decade guy. It's like nobody around here has a light hearted sense of humor.
    There has been some shitty takes bringing race into things like with Lake when really at this point, it should be about his failures at being the Head Coach. If he’s still the head coach and doing poorly three years from now with no termination date in sight, it might be a worthy topic.

It’s a shitty joke either way. People laugh at jokes. Nobody is reading that and thinking it’s funny and it’s not because they are offended. It’s stupid. Pup has posted shit that is a hundred times as offensive but it’s funny.
    Mario Bailey brought race into the equation. However, if you can't see wokeism is alive and well at UW, you're blind.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,116
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2021

dtd said:

dtd said:

JFC dude, enjoy some hyperbole. At Huard's age none of those guys looked like who they are now, aside from Lawrence, and he's regarded as a once in a decade guy. It's like nobody around here has a light hearted sense of humor. Huard has elite pocket presence, elite accuracy, and throws a TBS hardon making ball. Oregon's laser rocket armed 5 star is all potential, Huard is good in reality. Christ, a quook is arguing with a doog about THIS!?!?
    Huh?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/89285/sarkisian-dances-with-a-bare-midriff-while-private-club-crowd-goes-wild#latest
    Hey, the joke landed.
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited September 2021
    The constant harping on “wokeism” is weird it’s nothing wrong with acknowledging systematic issues in America. As an African American attorney with a Harvard degree I’m still judged on my work. As should Jimmy & Jen. I didn’t get where I’m at because of “wokeism” Mario Bailey was misguided bringing up race, that was an outlier comment you don’t see a bunch of people running to support his opinion. That’s aggrieved white man model find a one-off opinion and use it to support their aggrieved circumstances. Fuking weirdos. Jimmy is fuking up and it’s been a 18 month slow motion train wreck. Shout out to Sonic for calling this from the beginning
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    To be honest Huard is more game ready than Browning was as a true Freshman