Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How long until Oregon hires Jimmy Lake

Mario Cristobal To USC sorry Nike you can’t afford him

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I know you’re being sarcastic, but why would Meat go to USC when he already dominates SoCal recruiting? USC might have more money, but Oregon actually spends theirs. Oregon has better facilities and USC still plays in a rundown stadium.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I know you’re being sarcastic, but why would Meat go to USC when he already dominates SoCal recruiting? USC might have more money, but Oregon actually spends theirs. Oregon has better facilities and USC still plays in a rundown stadium.

While I agree he'd be silly to bolt for USC, I can think of a ton of reasons a coach would choose to take a job at a blue blood in LA over staying put in Eugene, OR.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2021

While I agree he'd be silly to bolt for USC, I can think of a ton of reasons a coach would choose to take a job at a blue blood in LA over staying put in Eugene, OR.
    Normally yes. But USC is a dumpster fire right now. I think Oregon the last decade has upped it's standing as a coaching destination

There's been constant infighting within the administration

They don't spend money
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,010
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

They don't spend money

to be fair, they spend a fuckton of money on title ix lawsuits.