Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A warm Hardcore Husky Welcome to Arkansas State fan Bojo1324

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bojo1324 said:

We went from having the guy we called "Bro Jesus" who wanted to be the players' friend to having a guy who looks like he's Sgt Hartman's brother and sounds like he walked out of the Saban school learning all the ways to say nothing and make it sound like the answer of a question.

We're excited to see how it goes, but again, the cupboard was rather bare when he got here so bringing in a ton of guys going to take time for the Wolves to get going.

You’re program was serious enough to, you know, play a season last year. I like the Javelinas in this one.
    Pics of your walkabout?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bojo1324 said:

Listen, I saw some of the comments about Lake and thought they sounded familiar. We just had a coach go to Utah State who was very similar. Sucked all the joy out of going to games because he was so predictably asinine in his coaching. Onside kicks when we had the momentum and defense was playing well, only to be backed up on a short field and give up a TD, mismanagement of clock and game scenarios. If we could help you out I hope we would but my guess is this team isn't close to what it will be in the last month of the season when we finally figure out who should be playing and who shouldn't.

I would cut my dick off to see this team be aggressive enough to attempt an onside kick while leading.

We'd have to score a touchdown and get a lead first though.
    I have all the screen shots I need.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @Bojo1324 i don’t know if you truly understand the level (and multitude) of degenerates that you will encounter in this cesspool.

God speed.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bojo1324 said:

@Bojo1324 i don’t know if you truly understand the level (and multitude) of degenerates that you will encounter in this cesspool.

God speed.

Like was said above....

I live in Arkansas and am a fan of a Sun Belt team.

Degenerates are my key demo.
    Do you mainly listen to country music or do you throw a little rock in too?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Bojo1324 said:

God speed.

Like was said above....

Do you mainly listen to country music or do you throw a little rock in too?
    Careful, he’s strumming a banjo on the porch asking this
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,412
    Bojo1324 said:

Listen, I saw some of the comments about Lake and thought they sounded familiar. We just had a coach go to Utah State who was very similar. Sucked all the joy out of going to games because he was so predictably asinine in his coaching. Onside kicks when we had the momentum and defense was playing well, only to be backed up on a short field and give up a TD, mismanagement of clock and game scenarios. If we could help you out I hope we would but my guess is this team isn't close to what it will be in the last month of the season when we finally figure out who should be playing and who shouldn't.

Does your squad have any defense? That is, do they have a pulse? Because if so, you'll be walking out of Husky Stadium a happy man and we'll? hopefully be one step closer to firing Jimmy. Win-win.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,466
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkansas_State_Red_Wolves_football

Actually, I love off-Broadway type college football teams. I'm a legend around here for that. Nothing like the "Paint Bucket Bowl" to get AOGs interest. Jonesboro. It looks like the "Refrigerator Bowl" was big in the day..
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bojo1324 said:

We went from having the guy we called "Bro Jesus" who wanted to be the players' friend to having a guy who looks like he's Sgt Hartman's brother and sounds like he walked out of the Saban school learning all the ways to say nothing and make it sound like the answer of a question.

We're excited to see how it goes, but again, the cupboard was rather bare when he got here so bringing in a ton of guys going to take time for the Wolves to get going.

You’re program was serious enough to, you know, play a season last year. I like the Javelinas in this one.
    I'm not crying, you're crying!

I'm so excited I just over glazed my donuts!

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,769
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Reason for joining:

"Arkansas State fan looking to converse, not troll."

Bojo1324 said:

Bojo1324 said:

Bojo1324 said:

God speed.

Like was said above....

There’s a whole keystrokes and no tits.

Sad.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    its gonna be special when bogo back on the boreds saturday night poppin off about a big redwolfs win.