Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A warm Hardcore Husky Welcome to Arkansas State fan Bojo1324

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Reason for joining:

"Arkansas State fan looking to converse, not troll."

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Will this be the biggest win in Arkansas State history?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    @Bojo1324 welcome! We're excited for our big game against the Mountaineers and are excited that you moved up to FBS a few years back so we don't have to risk another loss to an FCS team!
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bojo1324 said:

Listen, I saw some of the comments about Lake and thought they sounded familiar. We just had a coach go to Utah State who was very similar. Sucked all the joy out of going to games because he was so predictably asinine in his coaching. Onside kicks when we had the momentum and defense was playing well, only to be backed up on a short field and give up a TD, mismanagement of clock and game scenarios. If we could help you out I hope we would but my guess is this team isn't close to what it will be in the last month of the season when we finally figure out who should be playing and who shouldn't.

TL;DR - Summary. Dawgs are going to get boat raced.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bojo1324 said:

We went from having the guy we called "Bro Jesus" who wanted to be the players' friend to having a guy who looks like he's Sgt Hartman's brother and sounds like he walked out of the Saban school learning all the ways to say nothing and make it sound like the answer of a question.

We're excited to see how it goes, but again, the cupboard was rather bare when he got here so bringing in a ton of guys going to take time for the Wolves to get going.

You’re program was serious enough to, you know, play a season last year. I like the Javelinas in this one.
    Welcome back! Stay!