Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sideline at UM Game

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,850
    To be fair I feel like most of the head coaches work is during the off-season and the week.

I think being an in game head coach is overrated

If you blew it before then all the in game coaching in the world isn't gonna help
    O
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,693 Swaye's Wigwam

To be fair I feel like most of the head coaches work is during the off-season and the week.

I think being an in game head coach is overrated

If you blew it before then all the in game coaching in the world isn't gonna help
    O

Neu won our last Rose Bowl by being a gameday coach
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,255 Swaye's Wigwam

Beno4Life said:

godawgst said:

Did you see between 3rd and 4th quarters when Michigan did one of their 70,000 people karaoke sing alongs, and one of our players was on the field swaying to the music and doing his own thing? I believe it was a starter on D but not sure.

The OL/Dom getting the Unsportsman like, one of our wr's celebrating in the 4th after the catch, etc. What are you doing? Your getting your ass kicked.

Yes, it was Bookie, who was one of the few players looking alive and having some fun. I didn’t mind the dancing as much cause our sideline was so dead.

As for Dom, I don’t mind the shit talk. But dude, you’re down 24-3 and Harbaugh is bending you over and ass-blasting your defense. Make a good hit and get back to the huddle.
    Bookie had my favorite play of the game blowing up the wr assigned block him and flattening the wr on a screen. He can play. Gordon him and mcduffie are formidable. That we choose to protect them with safeties so deep they are never on the tv is fs.
    Loved that play. Love bookie. Only guy that looks like he would be on the 2016 team. And he came from Oklahoma...
  • coach_pete_JPGcoach_pete_JPG Member Posts: 1,214
    dnc said:

Jimmy is now officially a .500 coach

Hang the banner

Only because he successfully ducked Cal and BYU and Oregon last year

BYU is regretting that decision now