Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Scratch a leftist find a fascist

2»

Comments

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey let's argue again about fascism so we don't have to admit Joe is a fascist

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

Fascism is a far right wing ideology.

No it isn't you dolt
    Yes it is, but tell me more about political ideologies. You seem studied in these disciplines.
    I graduated poli sci. So yes I am... facism is to the right of communism. But still far left on the spectrum or is government control a conservative ideology... it isn't.
    Degree from PragerU?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

No it isn't you dolt
    Yes it is, but tell me more about political ideologies. You seem studied in these disciplines.
    I graduated poli sci. So yes I am... facism is to the right of communism. But still far left on the spectrum or is government control a conservative ideology... it isn't.
    Degree from PragerU?
    What school did you learn that blacks lack free will Kobe? Where did you learn that genetics has nothing to do with evolution? Dipshits really shouldn't be criticizing the quality of anyone else's education.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

No it isn't you dolt
    Degree from PragerU?
    Nope from liberal U of O
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    edited September 2021
    Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

No it isn't you dolt
    Got it. Thanks.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

No it isn't you dolt
    Degree from PragerU?
    Do you even have a degree?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,601
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Leftards love some democracy. North Carolina votes for two Constitutional amendments - one capping income taxes and one requiring voter ID. Of course, these two Constitutional amendments are clearly unconstitutional if you are a leftard, so go rig the state Supreme Court.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

NORTH CAROLINA: One state Supreme Court case could destroy the court for years to come.

In an astonishing and unprecedented power grab that will overturn 200 years of case law and prior precedents, Democrats on the state Supreme Court are preparing to disqualify and remove two duly-elected Republican Supreme Court justices from a case so they can nullify voters’ decision to amend the Constitution.

The case is NAACP v. Moore and the state Supreme Court’s Democrats are trying to remove two Republican members from the bench, so a new temporary four-to-one Democrat majority can erase two constitutional amendments – the cap on income tax, and the voter I.D. requirement – which were overwhelmingly passed by more than four million votes.

In a plan already underway, Democrats Anita Earls, Robin Hudson, and Mike Morgan would conspire to remove the justices while allowing Associate Justice Jimmy Ervin to vote AGAINST the move because he is the one Democrat currently on the court who will face re-election in 2022.

Our “democracy” is sacred to Democrats except when it isn’t.

WA State Supreme Court tossed out 60+ years of property rights case law a few years back. They're looking to do it with income tax, next.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

No it isn't you dolt
    No, it's not you simp.

Let's hear you and "I got my degree on r/pol" actually define fascism.
    I was asking Goduckies.

Also, you are incorrect.
    It's only "the right" if you buy Marx's theory of power.

So I guess we've established where you are on that spectrum.

Jesus what a twat.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,404
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It s fun to watch rats try to deny their association with fascism and past and present day KKK. Like little kids they think they can just deny the truth, falsely accuse others of their own behavior and beliefs and it will go away.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,952

Swaye said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

No it isn't you dolt
    No, it's not you simp.

Let's hear you and "I got my degree on r/pol" actually define fascism.
    I was asking Goduckies.

Also, you are incorrect.
    You don't want to tango with @UW_Doog_Bot he will put a big old centrist ass whooping on you.
    MelloDawgFaggotShill couldn't supply even a basic definition to support his assertion.

MelloDawg FaggotShill is just putting together a really good thesis on how Nazi fascists were center in comparison to the Communists but Mussolini was on a relative scale further right.

MelloDawgOstrichBoy would still be wrong unless he believes that Mussolini himself lied in his own writings on the subject but I'd at least respect him for trying to make the case.

MelloDawg DownvotingFaggotShill the benefit of the doubt since he's shown himself to be such a well read and astute observer of political history.

MelloDawg OstrichBoyDownvotingFaggotShill displays in so many threads.
    FTFY