Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Everything 'W'oke turns to shit. a gameday/stadium/program rant

Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
Signed my name (literally) as I left the stadium yesterday. Very 2007 Ohio State feeling, but waaaaaaay worse.

Let's do this:
  1. Thanks for the pre-game phone call Cohen, reminding me to be at the Greatest setting on...... Montlake? Do you have any idea what you are fucking doing or where you are? Make a script!
  2. Everyone wearing their masks while walking through campus (outside) to the game, what the fuck are you doing?!?! It's awesome outside, enjoy it, please.
  3. Ticket entry: Dude couldn't scan 2 of my 3 tickets and said 'just go in'. Great work on that one, AD, dumb fucks. I loved having a hard copy of the ticket for memories. Our attendance numbers are going to be on point. Just wait for the rain.
  4. Programs.... gone. They now have a midget edition that is the size of a printer ez-set up manual, but hey, it's free. Good luck getting to the west entrance to find one.
  5. WELCOME BACK!!!! SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!! (Video after video) Interesting that they encourage high-fiving while mask-wearing and social distancing, also planning to drop the outdoor mask mandate at the next home game. Take a fucking stand, cowards.
  6. Also funny, they showed the collapses of the North upper deck. Maybe not something you should really play while people are sitting on that said deck.
  7. Helllllllllo Dawg fans!!!!! Lou, oh how I miss you, and I'm so fucking sorry that we are so unoriginal that we have to overplay your glorious intro in hopes to spark anything of excitement or happiness in our souls. And seriously, talk about crapping on our current stadium announcer.
  8. Thanks for reminding me of the Covid policies every few minutes, if you come to a place with a possible 70k attendance and honestly believe a piece of cloth is going to protect you from anything, you are as retarded as our offensive coordinator. This is more towards our King County public health person. You do you as we all have our own health to worry about, just don't require me to put anything on my face.
  9. The fly-over was great, the Canadian Geese knew what to do... as did the civilian helicopter that decided to do what the AD was afraid to do. Certainly wouldn't want to show any pride in our country. Part of me was hoping a B-52 would just fly over, open the bay doors, and send this mess out in style.
  10. I think a few more 'Sound the Siren' opportunities at $250 a pop are necessary because we certainly need to lessen the importance of the siren or at least make sure to get more use of it since we can't expect it to sound any time during regulation.
  11. Thanks for beating the shit out of the drums during 'Land of the free, and the home of the braaaaaaaave'. We don't want to fill the stadium with irony.
  12. You have a boy with pom-poms on the dance squad? What the actual fuck. Gaaaaaaaayseal.gif
  13. You have 2 girls with butch hairdos, doing moves that look best with long hair. If you are going through chemo, fine, I'm a dick... if you aren't, don't shorten your hair until you've popped out 3 kids and are ready to fill a van and talk to some managers.
  14. You have simps for cheer that look more like they beg for pussy than pound it.
  15. Appears you are the new southern border of cheer requirements. (more about letting people in than ethnicity, calm down y'all)
  16. To my neighbor, I'm sorry I asked what you said 3 times because I literally couldn't hear you through your 2 masks and the stadium noise. But hey, since y'all want to abuse my kids by putting the mask mandate on, I won't need to worry about this any longer watching the fire from home.
  17. Only 1 Goooooo Huskiessssss. And that was a fucking trainwreck because you had to change it from student section to North/South, the way it should be. However, everyone was too busy picking up pieces from all the other shit shows going on to really notice.
  18. Your survey asked about my thoughts on if the 'Whose house, dawg's house' cheer brought enthusiasm to the stadium. FUUUUUUUCK YOU!!!! You know what brings enthusiasm, pushing a team's shit in on both sides of the ball. By the way, I was in the stadium the entire circus, didn't hear the cheer.
  19. You sell alcohol now.... great, I'll set aside 20 minutes of regulation play to wait in line for my kid's pretzel. 1 line for booze/food, 1 line for food at each stand.
  20. Did I tell you about the covid restrictions and social distancing as you sit next to 20 people within 6 feet. Fuck off.
  21. You know what would rile the crowd up.... a clown cam.... showing each of our coaches and we can cheer or boo as to how we feel they are doing.
  22. Congrats to the Starbucks hometown hero for his first responder contributions and distributing vaccinations to zoo animals in Tibet as well as helping communities for lesser opportunities to get vaccinations in shady tents. Enjoy your mug and $10 gift card.
  23. 'Fan of the game', 60 years a ticket holder, sorry you hate life now, and here is an autographed ball from Jimmy Lake that will sell for $0.50 after 8 months of being on ebay and drive down 10% each time it didn't sell.
  24. And here, special person that we are going to take pictures with and highlight on the big screen, have a picture of a lifetime, please wear a mask while you do it with nobody around you.
  25. Husky Legend, Jerry Jensen... you are awesome, always have been... you appeared to be equally done with the shit on the field.
  26. Really disappointing that they didn't have a 'Mask Cam' or even a 'Jab Cam' to really push the virtue, where they'd come around to your seat and stab you in the arm with something. Those reactions would be quite interesting.
  27. How about you put up a Kill Cam.... play 6 fucking clips of us murdering someone (not literal, of course) on the other team from games past and have the fans scream for the best one. I need more TP killing USC Trojans in the middle of the field, not stupid signs that show our record totals and confetti that blows all over the field. BTW Harry, your Prediction for the game was wrong, fk you.
  28. Where are my chevron racing cars? At least with that I felt a little joy and competition.
  29. More fireworks you said, but it was the same fireworks and you obviously used them up at random times because we couldn't score for shit.
  30. This is what we've become, a program seeking and hoping for acceptance from the 0.00000000000000001% instead of saying fuck it, unzipping and slapping it down on the table. Fk you, Cohen, fk you President fat diversity hire, fk you Jimmy Lk.
  31. Maybe we need to cater more to player demands? Maybe focus more on our dedication to black lives matter? Maybe show more caring to Covid19 and adhering to the guidelines? What can you do to be more diverse and inclusive? Or maybe, just maybe, all you clown car shits need to take a hike and go run the AD at Evergreen State College.
  32. Hey, do you remember the covid guidelines?
  33. By the way, your game feedback survey says 'Spring Game' as the title. Are you intentionally want to burn it down? Because that is how it appears.
  34. I'm sure I missed something, add more if you like.
I'm sorry all, I was laughing at the end. I came to the stadium to say goodbye and never imagined this was going to be the emotion as I was walking back to the car for my long drive home with the family. I feel bad for the players, but feel nothing for my UDub. Not for the ones that transferred out, they seemed to have witnessed the coaching staff and AD shooting holes in the boat long ago. The last time I wished for a loss was 2008, when I wanted to see it go to ashes as everything from the foundation to the roof would FUBAR.

On the brigher side of things; If virtue signaling and wokeness puts points on the scoreboard, watch THE FUCK OUT Alabama!!!!!!!!

Thanks bored for always brining me humor, guess it's time to go all Race and relax in comfort while seeing box scores appear and enjoying other teams play actual football.

"Everything woke turns to shit"

FYFMFE

/rant

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Yeah they lost to Montana because people wore masks and some cheer leaders had short hair.

What a pathetic loser you are.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I feel bad for your kids
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,661
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    JackDonakeyJackDonakey Member Posts: 42
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2021
    Postal91 is dead on right! This is a woke program, in a woke state, with woke coaches and a bunch of woke players. The only vibe from the program is be safe, covid might hurt you, and let's prioritize what really matters like figuring out our pronouns. This program, this state breed softness and mediocrity. So glad I don't live there anymore!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TKS loved every single point that you hate. Speaks volumes for that idiot. He got the program he wants and deserves.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,174
    Idiots that continue to vote for this AD's bullshit with their dollars and for this governor's bullshit with their ballots deserve what they get.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yeah they lost to Montana because people wore masks and some cheer leaders had short hair.

You never were a bigger-picture thinker.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,951
    Founders Club
    edited September 2021
    Postal91 said:

Signed my name (literally) as I left the stadium yesterday. Very 2007 Ohio State feeling, but waaaaaaay worse.

Let's do this:

1. Thanks for the pre-game phone call Cohen, reminding me to be at the Greatest setting on...... Montlake? Do you have any idea what you are fucking doing or where you are? Make a script!
    2. Everyone wearing their masks while walking through campus (outside) to the game, what the fuck are you doing?!?! It's awesome outside, enjoy it, please.
    3. Ticket entry: Dude couldn't scan 2 of my 3 tickets and said 'just go in'. Great work on that one, AD, dumb fucks. I loved having a hard copy of the ticket for memories. Our attendance numbers are going to be on point. Just wait for the rain.
    4. Programs.... gone. They now have a midget edition that is the size of a printer ez-set up manual, but hey, it's free. Good luck getting to the west entrance to find one.
    5. WELCOME BACK!!!! SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!! (Video after video) Interesting that they encourage high-fiving while mask-wearing and social distancing, also planning to drop the outdoor mask mandate at the next home game. Take a fucking stand, cowards.
    6. Also funny, they showed the collapses of the North upper deck. Maybe not something you should really play while people are sitting on that said deck.
    7. Helllllllllo Dawg fans!!!!! Lou, oh how I miss you, and I'm so fucking sorry that we are so unoriginal that we have to overplay your glorious intro in hopes to spark anything of excitement or happiness in our souls. And seriously, talk about crapping on our current stadium announcer.
    8. Thanks for reminding me of the Covid policies every few minutes, if you come to a place with a possible 70k attendance and honestly believe a piece of cloth is going to protect you from anything, you are as retarded as our offensive coordinator. This is more towards our King County public health person. You do you as we all have our own health to worry about, just don't require me to put anything on my face.
    9. The fly-over was great, the Canadian Geese knew what to do... as did the civilian helicopter that decided to do what the AD was afraid to do. Certainly wouldn't want to show any pride in our country. Part of me was hoping a B-52 would just fly over, open the bay doors, and send this mess out in style.
    10. I think a few more 'Sound the Siren' opportunities at $250 a pop are necessary because we certainly need to lessen the importance of the siren or at least make sure to get more use of it since we can't expect it to sound any time during regulation.
    11. Thanks for beating the shit out of the drums during 'Land of the free, and the home of the braaaaaaaave'. We don't want to fill the stadium with irony.
    12. You have a boy with pom-poms on the dance squad? What the actual fuck. Gaaaaaaaayseal.gif
    13. You have 2 girls with butch hairdos, doing moves that look best with long hair. If you are going through chemo, fine, I'm a dick... if you aren't, don't shorten your hair until you've popped out 3 kids and are ready to fill a van and talk to some managers.
    14. You have simps for cheer that look more like they beg for pussy than pound it.
    15. Appears you are the new southern border of cheer requirements. (more about letting people in than ethnicity, calm down y'all)
    16. To my neighbor, I'm sorry I asked what you said 3 times because I literally couldn't hear you through your 2 masks and the stadium noise. But hey, since y'all want to abuse my kids by putting the mask mandate on, I won't need to worry about this any longer watching the fire from home.
    17. Only 1 Goooooo Huskiessssss. And that was a fucking trainwreck because you had to change it from student section to North/South, the way it should be. However, everyone was too busy picking up pieces from all the other shit shows going on to really notice.
    18. Your survey asked about my thoughts on if the 'Whose house, dawg's house' cheer brought enthusiasm to the stadium. FUUUUUUUCK YOU!!!! You know what brings enthusiasm, pushing a team's shit in on both sides of the ball. By the way, I was in the stadium the entire circus, didn't hear the cheer.
    19. You sell alcohol now.... great, I'll set aside 20 minutes of regulation play to wait in line for my kid's pretzel. 1 line for booze/food, 1 line for food at each stand.
    20. Did I tell you about the covid restrictions and social distancing as you sit next to 20 people within 6 feet. Fuck off.
    21. You know what would rile the crowd up.... a clown cam.... showing each of our coaches and we can cheer or boo as to how we feel they are doing.
    22. Congrats to the Starbucks hometown hero for his first responder contributions and distributing vaccinations to zoo animals in Tibet as well as helping communities for lesser opportunities to get vaccinations in shady tents. Enjoy your mug and $10 gift card.
    23. 'Fan of the game', 60 years a ticket holder, sorry you hate life now, and here is an autographed ball from Jimmy Lake that will sell for $0.50 after 8 months of being on ebay and drive down 10% each time it didn't sell.
    24. And here, special person that we are going to take pictures with and highlight on the big screen, have a picture of a lifetime, please wear a mask while you do it with nobody around you.
    25. Husky Legend, Jerry Jensen... you are awesome, always have been... you appeared to be equally done with the shit on the field.
    26. Really disappointing that they didn't have a 'Mask Cam' or even a 'Jab Cam' to really push the virtue, where they'd come around to your seat and stab you in the arm with something. Those reactions would be quite interesting.
    27. How about you put up a Kill Cam.... play 6 fucking clips of us murdering someone (not literal, of course) on the other team from games past and have the fans scream for the best one. I need more TP killing USC Trojans in the middle of the field, not stupid signs that show our record totals and confetti that blows all over the field. BTW Harry, your Prediction for the game was wrong, fk you.
    28. Where are my chevron racing cars? At least with that I felt a little joy and competition.
    29. More fireworks you said, but it was the same fireworks and you obviously used them up at random times because we couldn't score for shit.
    30. This is what we've become, a program seeking and hoping for acceptance from the 0.00000000000000001% instead of saying fuck it, unzipping and slapping it down on the table. Fk you, Cohen, fk you President fat diversity hire, fk you Jimmy Lk.
    31. Maybe we need to cater more to player demands? Maybe focus more on our dedication to black lives matter? Maybe show more caring to Covid19 and adhering to the guidelines? What can you do to be more diverse and inclusive? Or maybe, just maybe, all you clown car shits need to take a hike and go run the AD at Evergreen State College.
    33. By the way, your game feedback survey says 'Spring Game' as the title. Are you intentionally want to burn it down? Because that is how it appears.
    I'm sorry all, I was laughing at the end. I came to the stadium to say goodbye and never imagined this was going to be the emotion as I was walking back to the car for my long drive home with the family. I feel bad for the players, but feel nothing for my UDub. Not for the ones that transferred out, they seemed to have witnessed the coaching staff and AD shooting holes in the boat long ago. The last time I wished for a loss was 2008, when I wanted to see it go to ashes as everything from the foundation to the roof would FUBAR.

On the brigher side of things; If virtue signaling and wokeness puts points on the scoreboard, watch THE FUCK OUT Alabama!!!!!!!!

Thanks bored for always brining me humor, guess it's time to go all Race and relax in comfort while seeing box scores appear and enjoying other teams play actual football.

FYFMFE

/rant
    Excellent rant. Moar plz.

Cliffs:

• Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,234
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Good post. I saw the same type of stuff you did. Ignore the cunts out there
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,153
    Postal91 said:

Let's do this:

FYFMFE

/rant
    Shouldn’t you be protesting a bus of school children somewhere?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

shut the fuck up
  • Options
    TheDudeTheDude Member Posts: 87
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Postal91 said:

Let's do this:

FYFMFE

/rant
    Sounds like someones mad they didn't make the dance team in the past
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

TKS loved every single point that you hate. Speaks volumes for that idiot. He got the program he wants and deserves.

I haven’t supported this loser program in over a decade.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021

Until now. It's finally reached a level you approve of. All 34 points. You love all that shit.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TheDude said:

Postal91 said:

Let's do this:

FYFMFE

/rant
    The male cheerleaders weren’t buff enough for him. Sounds like something he needs to work out in therapy.

You know how many times I’ve noticed the male cheerleaders at any game in my life?

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,477
    Founders Club

Until now. It's finally reached a level you approve of. All 34 points. You love all that shit.
    No, in PMs back in 2013 and 2014, Kobe was telling me he had lost all love for the team as well as telling me things that encouraged me to keep Hardcore Husky going when I was thinking of stopping.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2021
    ntxduck said:

TheDude said:

Postal91 said:

Let's do this:

FYFMFE

/rant
    The male cheerleaders weren’t buff enough for him. Sounds like something he needs to work out in therapy.

You know how many times I’ve noticed the male cheerleaders at any game in my life?

Is that the gesture of giving all of the male cheerleaders a ringed handjob? Your pic misses the mouth being open.