Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5* coach retiring after tuff loss.

KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

There’s a decision I’ve been waiting for the right time to make. I think I just made it.

— Ruth Robbins-Dahlin (@RJRobbinsDahlin) September 5, 2021

Comments

• Options
    doog_codpiecedoog_codpiece Member Posts: 88
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    And now she goes to fight for aborted fetus' who can never make a decision on the "right time" to fight. What a fucking #Hero. Also, fuck that cunt and good riddance.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Delusions of grandeur. You can't make this stuff up.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't watch a minute. I saw it was 7-3 at the half and chuckled at the thought of how bad this place must have been melting down

Saw on game tracker that it was 13-7 but UW with a shot. I figured losers will lose. I was right but the wrong loser

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn't watch a minute. I saw it was 7-3 at the half and chuckled at the thought of how bad this place must have been melting down

Saw on game tracker that it was 13-7 but UW with a shot. I figured losers will lose. I was right but the wrong loser

I'm glad I have other hobbies. Rode two tracks in two days, camping with the kids between. Didn't know it was a loss until my phone started buzzing like crazy from people laughing at me. I was laughing, too, when I saw the score.