Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But Trump had some mean tweets

WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,839
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Standard Supporter
Fow Chee and the dems really care about working class Americans and especially black Americans. What we need is open borders to revitilize working class wages. Full employment economy in February of 2020 with the fastest real wage growth for the middle class in decades. They really hated Trump and America.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

EVERYTHING IS GOING SWIMMINGLY: Half A Million Fewer Jobs Than Expected.

The economy added just 235,000 jobs in August, “a big miss,” “a disappointment,” and “terrible news” for the country.
This was nearly half a million jobs below economists’ expectations, meaning the economy added 70 percent fewer jobs than expected.
3,000 construction jobs and 28,500 retail jobs were lost in August.
No leisure and hospitality jobs were added last month, even though this is a time when the industry should be surging back.

All of this was foreseeable, and in fact all of it was foreseen.

Related:

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So blacks making a livings don't matter?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On brand for the Biden bros
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,290
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Literally, there would have been calls for Trumps impeachment if any of his numbers were this off. Most of the msm is ignoring the headline and putting it back page. I remember when the numbers for Trump were supposed to be 225,000 new jobs added and it came in at 190,000 added. The rats howled and it was front page msm for a week.

What a bunch of fucking dishonest hypocrites.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Literally, there would have been calls for Trumps impeachment if any of his numbers were this off. Most of the msm is ignoring the headline and putting it back page. I remember when the numbers for Trump were supposed to be 225,000 new jobs added and it came in at 190,000 added. The rats howled and it was front page msm for a week.

Presidents have very little impact on the economy/markets but Trump’s Econ #s were some of the worst in history (not his fault) and he was impeached for shit he did. Do you have a takes that are tied to reality?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Presidents have very little impact on the economy/markets but Trump’s Econ #s were some of the worst in history (not his fault) and he was impeached for shit he did. Do you have a takes that are tied to reality?
    He was impeached for nothing. Hence the immediate accquitals
  • Options

Asking a country to open and investigation on your chief political rival right after Fox News reports that polling shows he’s beating you in a head to head election isn’t nothing. Instigating a violent attack on the capital also isn’t nothing. He deserved both of his impeachment’s.

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,859
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    It went from insurrection to violent attack there pretty quick didn’t it.
  • Options
    I’m willing to stick with insurrection.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

And yet for some odd reason there isn't a single person charged with insurrection. I know, I know, you have really strong feelings that they should.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

Asking a country to open and investigation on your chief political rival right after Fox News reports that polling shows he’s beating you in a head to head election isn’t nothing. Instigating a violent attack on the capital also isn’t nothing. He deserved both of his impeachment’s.

The only violence was from the cop who murdered Ashli Babbitt.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

And yet for some odd reason there isn't a single person charged with insurrection. I know, I know, you have really strong feelings that they should.
    Rubber has very strong feelings in general. He’s a sensitive guy.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    Some of these leftist dings should look up the definition of words.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,096
    edited September 2021

Not exactly.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Not exactly.
    There was only one person murdered that day and it wasn't a Capitol Hill cop.
    Yeah there was the 30 year old cop that died the next day of “natural causes”. 30 year olds frequently are assaulted and die the next day from natural causes. Happens every day.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Not exactly.
    There was only one person murdered that day and it wasn't a Capitol Hill cop.
    It wasn’t a murder, Bob.