Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2021

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

So I got the usual where's Gee reply and this Buckeye was nice enough to provide an update on the Buck's tight end

It'll be special when Culp catches more passes than Gee this year
    Considering how many passes Culp drops, you're still right.
    1 drop in a small sample size in his career. Nice dude. LIPO. At least he’s big and fast.
    How many years has he been at UW again? You'd think he'd have produced by now.
    Shocking some guys take longer to develop. He’s a sophomore. I’m sure he’ll end up being good or he might not be. Either way it’ll be interesting
    You sound butthurt that your boyfriend hasn't produced much. It doesn't mean he's not a good guy and all, but like I said, he hasn't produced much. As soon as he catches one more pass, he'll have doubled his production. Enjoy.
    Ok!
    OK! Keep us posted.
    I’m not going to write someone off this earlier in their career. It won’t matter if he ends up being good or not. We have multiple very talented tight ends.
    It's not early in his career. Are you this emotionally fragile about everything? If he ends up breaking Thibodeaux's collarbone this year and catches 10+ passes, you can gloat and I'll be happy, so it's a win. But it's not likely.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

So I got the usual where's Gee reply and this Buckeye was nice enough to provide an update on the Buck's tight end

1 drop in a small sample size in his career. Nice dude. LIPO. At least he’s big and fast.
    Shocking some guys take longer to develop. He’s a sophomore. I’m sure he’ll end up being good or he might not be. Either way it’ll be interesting
    You sound butthurt that your boyfriend hasn't produced much. It doesn't mean he's not a good guy and all, but like I said, he hasn't produced much. As soon as he catches one more pass, he'll have doubled his production. Enjoy.
    Ok!
    OK! Keep us posted.
    I’m not going to write someone off this earlier in their career. It won’t matter if he ends up being good or not. We have multiple very talented tight ends.
    It's not early in his career. Are you this emotionally fragile about everything? If he ends up breaking Thibodeaux's collarbone this year and catches 10+ passes, you can gloat and I'll be happy, so it's a win. But it's not likely.
    Im not emotionally fragile? Just having discourse. He redshirted. Played as RS- FR and then got 4 games last year. He hasn’t played much ball. If he’s good or isn’t good is irrelevant to my point. He has the tools, idk if that’ll end up turning into production.

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Ok!
    OK! Keep us posted.
    Im not emotionally fragile? Just having discourse. He redshirted. Played as RS- FR and then got 4 games last year. He hasn’t played much ball. If he’s good or isn’t good is irrelevant to my point. He has the tools, idk if that’ll end up turning into production.
    idk if that’ll end up turning into production--That was my point. Carry on.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Considering how many passes Culp drops, you're still right

One more drop and he'll double his drops.

Quit being a faggot. If you have this much of a hard on for BTP, enough to make stupid posts like these and engage in such a retarded argument, you should contact him directly. Not in the middle of the store.
    chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Quit being a faggot. If you have this much of a hard on for BTP, enough to make stupid posts like these and engage in such a retarded argument, you should contact him directly. Not in the middle of the store.
    Seems like you’re the one sucking his dick. Fuck off and get your shinebox, little man.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Seems like you’re the one sucking his dick. Fuck off and get your shinebox, little man.
    Waiting on an explanation...how many drops does he have? "Considering how many he drops..." was your statement. Do you not see what a frivolous retard you are?

I'd suppose not, but you resorted to the tough rhetoric pretty quickly so I'm thinking you're aware. Run along and shake it off. Tomorrow's a new day.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Cmon gays can't we all just get along??
    chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Waiting on an explanation...how many drops does he have? "Considering how many he drops..." was your statement. Do you not see what a frivolous retard you are?

I'd suppose not, but you resorted to the tough rhetoric pretty quickly so I'm thinking you're aware. Run along and shake it off. Tomorrow's a new day.
    You sound angry, Corky. You must think you’re kins of a big deal around here.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Nope. What would that matter though? What does it even mean?

I have to admit I'm surprised such an asshole has made over 2000 posts without me noticing him. We're you always this much of a cunt?
    chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

I have to admit I'm surprised such an asshole has made over 2000 posts without me noticing him. We're you always this much of a cunt?
    I’m surprised you've made multiple shitposts mocking someone for pointing out that Culp has dropped more passes than he's caught, which would mean he's probably on track to do that some more. Who's the fucking retard? Did you just look up frivolous in the dictionary? Cunt.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Why are you so bothered by this? Grow up dude.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Isn't Culp behind Westover on the depth Chart?

edited September 2021

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

Why are you so bothered by this? Grow up dude.
    You were the one that said I was writing him off, so who is bothered by it? You and your fellow shit poster attempting some lame flex, and instead acting like middle school girls. If you are really Team Culp, taking it up with the poster that made the joke in the first place. What a little child you are.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @hardhat calm down. Fudgie is optimistic about a player we were all excited to sign a few years ago. Someone like Kevin Ware didn't play well until his senior year. Was a back up and then performed well when called upon and then played in the NFL for a minute. Culp is a good athlete that has a small sample size on the field. He's not Kyler Manu or senior year Brandon Wellington. Neither one of those guys were very good and we had full games as evidence. You can't say the same thing about Culp. I learned my shit talking lesson on players after BBK's sophomore year. I LIPO with the kids as most (not all) seem to get better the longer they are in the program.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

chuck said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

I’m surprised you've made multiple shitposts mocking someone for pointing out that Culp has dropped more passes than he's caught, which would mean he's probably on track to do that some more. Who's the fucking retard? Did you just look up frivolous in the dictionary? Cunt.
    One drop retard. One is not a trend.

Is Culp guaranteed to be good? No. Is anyone pinning their hopes on it? No. You're just pretending that BTP was so you could attack him.

Like I said, hit him up in private. He's a handsome young fella, or at least i assume so. There's a better chance of him liking you if you try the nice approach though.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

This little slap fight is like watching a presidential race.

I want both sides to loose.

STFU.

Hey fuck off.

Agree though. Done. We all loose.