Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeathSantis

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,201
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/editorials/article253915538.html

Anyone with a brain knew Florida's recent death counts had to be wrong.

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    Bob_C said:
    Did you read the government's full throated defense of itself? Which part of the story did the newspaper get wrong?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NOC

Its on Biden’s hands
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,968
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:
    Did you read the government's full throated defense of itself? Which part of the story did the newspaper get wrong?

The part where the paper is hating on Florida for reporting when a death actually occurs. Seems logical no?
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

The part where the paper is hating on Florida for reporting when a death actually occurs. Seems logical no?
    The paper is "hating on Florida" for changing methodologies without transparency, creating an artificial decline in death counts.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

The paper is "hating on Florida" for changing methodologies without transparency, creating an artificial decline in death counts.
    I heard the media is lying about Biden's wildly successful evacuation of Afghanistan.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:
    You know, we really shouldn't be that amazed by H's ability to stick his nose in his own asshole; he's double jointed.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,351
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    hardhat said:

Cuomo lied about at least 10,000 deaths, he gets an emmy and group hug with celebs. Washington's covid data and numbers are pretty fucked up and inaccurate as well, but its OK because Inslee is a democrat. I'm pretty sure Deathsantis personally built the process to gather data and present it.

Don't forget that rats paid him $5,000,000 to write a book and millions more when rats like HH bought it and praised him while cursing Trump for the virus!

The hypocrisy is enough to gag a maggot. Rats disgust me with their dishonesty and lack of humanity. Libs like HH use the death counts when it is positive for their politics and blame others when it can hurt their politics. He doesn't give a shit about the dead, he only cares about his political party's power and what it can do to force the people of this country to do, think, say, live and act exactly like they want them to.

FFS imagine a rat bringing up FL........................
  • Options

hardhat said:

Cuomo lied about at least 10,000 deaths, he gets an emmy and group hug with celebs. Washington's covid data and numbers are pretty fucked up and inaccurate as well, but its OK because Inslee is a democrat. I'm pretty sure Deathsantis personally built the process to gather data and present it.

Don't forget that rats paid him $5,000,000 to write a book and millions more when rats like HH bought it and praised him while cursing Trump for the virus!

The hypocrisy is enough to gag a maggot. Rats disgust me with their dishonesty and lack of humanity. Libs like HH use the death counts when it is positive for their politics and blame others when it can hurt their politics. He doesn't give a shit about the dead, he only cares about his political party's power and what it can do to force the people of this country to do, think, say, live and act exactly like they want them to.

Never praised Cuomo ever, but do carry on.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Did anyone accuse you of praising him? Or is the point that no liberals were after him for his shenanigans, when everyone knows how quickly he would have been forced out if he was republican.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Did anyone accuse you of praising him? Or is the point that no liberals were after him for his shenanigans, when everyone knows how quickly he would have been forced out if he was republican.
    Seems like my name shouldn't have come up at all, don't it?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Are you on record as going after Cuomo as much as the obsession with Noem and Desantis?
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Are you on record as going after Cuomo as much as the obsession with Noem and Desantis?
    The claim was praise, not the absence of "going after".

• Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

The claim was praise, not the absence of "going after".

Where are you seeing that?