Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

FMB Pick 'Em

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
has gone corporate..

It's a lot of work, especially in September and early October, so I won't be doing the heavy lifting this time. Also, this will cut down on human error and spending the weekends and some weeknights tabulating scores.

I set up a Yahoo group. I know ESPN has gone full woke retard, so I wanted to avoid them. I think Yahoo is only semi woke retard?

It's set up to include all Pac 12 and top 25 matchups. At this point (I just set it up), I don't know how Thursday and Friday games work.

You can pick games up to 5 minutes before they start, so that's nice. So if you're busy and forgot, you can pick at 12:45 or whenever.

I know most of us are anonymous, and to be honest, I don't want my email out there. You may want to hide your email address. It's up to you. If NWFresh joins and threatens to carve you up, about the best I can do is maybe try to ban him and alert the Yahoo mods, if possible. So I guess I'm saying just be aware. It should give you an option to hide it.

The group name is HH

The password is "not woke"

Hopefully the link works

There's no spread, confidence points etc. J didn't like it, and neither do I

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/college/6803

Comments