Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Frustrated with Newsom? We get it. Removing him will make things worse

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Suppose for a moment Newsome does hit free agency.

That does free up Talent for Nancy to get her own guy in there.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Saw a headline that all the Hollywood elite are contributing to Newsome and doing a total blitz in support of him. That tells me they are scared, and tells everyone else do exactly the opposite of what they suggest. It's over for Newsome.

Mail in ballots have been sent out to every "registered" voter in the state. Ballot harvesting is legal in California. The public employee unions are funneling millions to Newsome and will provide him with the shock troops to go out and collect those ballots. Newsome isn't losing this, the mail in ballots and SEIU will make sure he doesn't.
    In other words, there's no hope of California ever rescuing itself from its plunge into 3rd world shit-hole status.

I only wish those Cali fags would stay put, instead of ruing the rest of the West with their Lefty Lib Bullshit.
  • Options
    pay attention and repeat after me.

1. Trump is gone
    2. California is a Golden model for the rest of the Country
    3. California is now Building Back Better
    4. Gavin new some is reportedly weighing a Higher Calling to Help More People
    5. Janet Reno(repeat as needed until you understand)
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,891
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021
    Swaye said:
    Fuck yeah. That’s a Julius Erving/Darnell Hillman level ‘fro. Dude clearly has game.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's sad and comical that you all still firmly believe that your vote has ever counted.

You've never elected a US president (a CEO of the USA Corp)

You've never elected as US governor.

You never will, unless the US government and the 50 state governments are totally and completely overthrown

The NWO decides who your masters are, slaves.

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Saw a headline that all the Hollywood elite are contributing to Newsome and doing a total blitz in support of him. That tells me they are scared, and tells everyone else do exactly the opposite of what they suggest. It's over for Newsome.

Mail in ballots have been sent out to every "registered" voter in the state. Ballot harvesting is legal in California. The public employee unions are funneling millions to Newsome and will provide him with the shock troops to go out and collect those ballots. Newsome isn't losing this, the mail in ballots and SEIU will make sure he doesn't.
    But still!

edit: Sad and scary truth is that now that the Dems finally got mail in ballots in Virginia I don't think the GOP ever even retakes the State House, much less the national election stuff. Dems just secured a blue Virginia forever and all it took was mail in ballots. That's the blueprint for any purple state from here on out. As soon as you flip the state house, immediately go for mail in and never lose again. Game. Set. Match.

It's over.
    We need to beat them at their game
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

But still!

edit: Sad and scary truth is that now that the Dems finally got mail in ballots in Virginia I don't think the GOP ever even retakes the State House, much less the national election stuff. Dems just secured a blue Virginia forever and all it took was mail in ballots. That's the blueprint for any purple state from here on out. As soon as you flip the state house, immediately go for mail in and never lose again. Game. Set. Match.

It's over.
    How do you beat people who’s fund their campaigns and pay their campaign workers with our tax dollars?

Mail in voting defeats the biggest problem Rat party voters always had. A huge number of their voters are apathetic, lazy losers who can’t generate the incentive to get their lazy asses to the polls. That’s no longer a problem.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,125
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

But still!

It's over.
    How do you beat people who’s fund their campaigns and pay their campaign workers with our tax dollars?

Mail in voting defeats the biggest problem Rat party voters always had. A huge number of their voters are apathetic, lazy losers who can’t generate the incentive to get their lazy asses to the polls. That’s no longer a problem.
    Victor Davis Hansen lives in an area where he says he's the only white guy for miles and miles. All of his neighbors and townspeople are Hispanic. He speaks with them all the time. He said there is overwhelming loathing of Newsom in the Hispanic community in that part of California. They reportedly feel that Newsom's policies have been crushing their ability make a living and they hate his hypocrisy. They are reportedly fired up to vote him out of office.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

But still!

It's over.

Victor Davis Hansen lives in an area where he says he's the only white guy for miles and miles. All of his neighbors and townspeople are Hispanic. He speaks with them all the time. He said there is overwhelming loathing of Newsom in the Hispanic community in that part of California. They reportedly feel that Newsom's policies have been crushing their ability make a living and they hate his hypocrisy. They are reportedly fired up to vote him out of office.
    22 million mail ins were sent out and about 13% have been returned with the vast majority saying no to recall.

It's over.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited August 2021
    Note: VDH lives on a farm in Selma, Inland Central CA in the general area of Fresno.

The area is traditionally much more Conservative than the CA Coast and the big cities.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,125
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Note: VDH lives on a farm in Selma, Inland Central CA in the general area of Fresno.

The area is traditionally much more Conservative than the CA Coast and the big cities.

which is why I specified in that part of California
  • Options

It's sad and comical that you all still firmly believe that your vote has ever counted.

You've never elected a US president (a CEO of the USA Corp)

You've never elected as US governor.

You never will, unless the US government and the 50 state governments are totally and completely overthrown

The NWO decides who your masters are, slaves.

Does my vote here count more than your vote in North Korea?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Newsom is in trouble because his base are morons who don't know who he is

Good thing their ballots can be filled in for them
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,119
    Founders Club
    What’s a juicer outcome, elder winning big or elder getting screwed and even more people getting redpilled.

The genie isn’t going back in the bottle
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Goduckies said:

Swaye said:

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

But still!

It's over.

Hansen lives out near Fresno in a farming community. While I'm sure the people he speaks with feel that way, the number of Hispanic, black, white and Asian voters who aren't even following the race and couldn't even tell you who their own Congressman is, have all received a ballot in the mail. SEIU and the teachers unions have an army of "volunteers" that are already canvassing the neighborhoods and housing complexes where most Rat party voters live "helping" people fill-out their ballots and collecting them. This "voting" is taking place over a period of 30 days. They'll get all the votes they need for Newsom to win.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,485
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://newsmax.com/us/teacher-pride-flag-pledge/2021/08/31/id/1034499/

The OC don't fuck around

"Okay, so during third period, we have announcements and they do the Pledge of Allegiance," Pitzen said in the video. "I always tell my class: stand if you feel like it. Don’t stand if you feel like it. Say the words if you want. You don’t have to say the words. So, my class decided to stand, but not say the words. Totally fine. Except for the fact that my room does not have a flag."

Pitzen then points to the corner of her classroom where the flag used to be located. She says she took down the flag while she was teaching during the pandemic, because it made her feel "uncomfortable."

"But, my kid today goes, ‘Hey, it’s kind of weird that we just stand and we say it to nothing.’ And I’m like, ‘Oh well, I gotta find it. I’m working on it. I got you,’" she says, before shaking her head no. "In the meantime, I tell this kid, ‘We do have a flag in the class that you can pledge your allegiance to.’"

"And he like, looks around and goes, ‘Oh, that one?’" Pitzen says.

The video then shows the rainbow Pride flag, according to the newspaper.

Quite honestly I thought the Pledge was long gone from the classroom. I have no issue with her making it voluntary.

But then the usual "the flag makes me uncomfortable" bullshit and the pride flag

Not sure she should be fired but we need to trust our leaders and experts on this one

"We are aware that one of our teachers posted a video on their personal social media that caused alarm and concern related to saluting the American flag," district officials said in a statement released Monday "Showing respect for our nation’s flag is an important value that we instill in our students and an expectation of our employees. The teacher is no longer in the classroom.

"We follow due process and our investigation continues."
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The OC don't fuck around

"Okay, so during third period, we have announcements and they do the Pledge of Allegiance," Pitzen said in the video. "I always tell my class: stand if you feel like it. Don’t stand if you feel like it. Say the words if you want. You don’t have to say the words. So, my class decided to stand, but not say the words. Totally fine. Except for the fact that my room does not have a flag."

Pitzen then points to the corner of her classroom where the flag used to be located. She says she took down the flag while she was teaching during the pandemic, because it made her feel "uncomfortable."

"But, my kid today goes, ‘Hey, it’s kind of weird that we just stand and we say it to nothing.’ And I’m like, ‘Oh well, I gotta find it. I’m working on it. I got you,’" she says, before shaking her head no. "In the meantime, I tell this kid, ‘We do have a flag in the class that you can pledge your allegiance to.’"

Quite honestly I thought the Pledge was long gone from the classroom. I have no issue with her making it voluntary.

But then the usual "the flag makes me uncomfortable" bullshit and the pride flag

Not sure she should be fired but we need to trust our leaders and experts on this one

"We are aware that one of our teachers posted a video on their personal social media that caused alarm and concern related to saluting the American flag," district officials said in a statement released Monday "Showing respect for our nation’s flag is an important value that we instill in our students and an expectation of our employees. The teacher is no longer in the classroom.

Fire that bitch.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

The OC don't fuck around

Whatever you do, don't question their patriotism